We're back from paradise.......

Here you can discuss your winnings with the software!

We're back from paradise.......

Postby pagel1rc » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:35 am

We’re back. Thanks to Jonathan, Sweepstakes Ninja and Woman’s Day my wife and I went to Turks and Caicos (first time for us) staying at Ocean Club Resorts. Our 9AM flight from Harrisburg, PA was canceled at 10:30PM the previous night. We were able to book an earlier (7AM) flight. We just had a 3 hour layover in Charlotte, NC before our connecting flight. Not too bad. The accommodations were great. The resort had a “sister” resort less than a mile down the beach. We had direct access to 3 restaurants and 3 swimming pools. The meal certificates we received really paid off since food was kind of expensive on the island. One night I ordered an 8 oz. steak and it was listed as $43 on the menu. The certificate also included an adult beverage. Our bill for that one meal was over $100 and all was covered by this great sweeps win. Breakfasts and Lunches were very, very good. They also gave us 6 extra drink certificates in addition to the included drink with dinner. Oh, we also got invited to a complimentary Rum Punch Party at the Ocean front bar which included free Rum Punch and salsa and chips. The entire staff in addition to our room was great. A junior garden suite included full kitchen, washer/dryer, big screen TV and 2 double sliding glass doors leading to a large screened-in balcony on the 2nd floor. We had a view of gardens, pool and ocean. The resort was only 40% occupied which made it seem very quiet and private. The beach and ocean were 2nd to none. It was breathtakingly beautiful. I highly recommend it. The sunsets and sunrises were phenomenal. Now we’re home and fully relaxed and motivated to enter many more sweepstakes.

Rich
pagel1rc

Return to Winnings