How do you use Custom Sweepstakes??????

(NEW!) This is a new section designed to answer questions that you may have. More 'in-depth' tutorials will provided here if you need them.

How do you use Custom Sweepstakes??????

Postby karin from ky » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:42 am

If I go to the Private Forum Excellent Sweepstakes to Enter which is for premium winners; what are the next steps to getting this into a custom sweepstakes? I've watched your tutorial video several times and still don't understand how to do the custom sweeps. I have even had a much younger person (my husband's secretary), help but to no avail. Can I not put a URL in at the lower page and touch go and the fill-in will come up? We were never able to get what has to be filled in from Ninja to come up. Please try and explain what I am doing wrong. I've enjoyed learning and entering the Sweeps that Ninja provides and finally accomplished the Your Sweepstakes but need to learn how to customize my sweeps so I can enter more in the Your Sweeps. Using your video and going by it does not allow me to enter. I

Please don't tell me to watch the video, been there several times and it does not follow through as you say, at least for me.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Karin from KY
karin from ky

Return to Frequently Asked Questions/Tutorials