HELP WITH "YOUR SWEEPSTAKES"

(NEW!) This is a new section designed to answer questions that you may have. More 'in-depth' tutorials will provided here if you need them.

HELP WITH "YOUR SWEEPSTAKES"

Postby smdoria » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:36 pm

I have added some sweepstakes in the "Your sweepstakes" section. Once a day, I press the fast submission button and it enters the sweepstakes very quickly.

My question is:
1. How do I know that it is really entering it since it doesnt say " Thank you for entering" after each sweep.
2. How come you cant see it entering the sweeps like the "Ninja sweeps? ( Should I not worry and assume that it is entering ?)
3. If I go to "Your sweepstakes right now and click one of the sweeps that I have saved, the form is blank, yet when I press the fast submission button, it says at the end that all sweeps were submitted.
I know that I saved the sweeps after I have filled the form.

I want to keep adding sweeps to the "Your Sweepstakes area but are they really being entered.

Please help
smdoria

Re: HELP WITH "YOUR SWEEPSTAKES"

Postby alligatorgar » Fri May 10, 2013 8:23 pm

I have around 280 entries in 'Your Sweepstakes as à rule.
Thé form filler gets about half of them right.
If I went back and did thé missed ones it takes à lot of time.
I just,put entries in and if they work fine. Thé odds against winning any particular sweeps make it not worth thé extra effort.

It is frustrating to see it fail to enter correctly when it just takes an émail address plus hitting submit.
alligatorgar

Return to Frequently Asked Questions/Tutorials