Frequently Asked Questions! READ FIRST!

(NEW!) This is a new section designed to answer questions that you may have. More 'in-depth' tutorials will provided here if you need them.

Frequently Asked Questions! READ FIRST!

Postby maryea » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:22 pm

I just started using the software. Should I use a different email address for these automatic entries? I am concerned about duplicating and it seems a hassle to have to search for each one I enter in the software to make sure I am not duplicating. Is there a simpler way?
maryea

Re: Frequently Asked Questions! READ FIRST!

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:55 am

Hi,

You could use a separate email address if you wish (i.e., especially if you are entering other ones from a different computer, or browser, and are concerned about duplicating your effort).

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby immortalbeloved » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:58 am

Can you look into mine? I think I was disabled but I only use it on another computer when I go elsewhere on the weekends. No sharing! Really confused why I can start to open but nothing runs?
immortalbeloved

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon May 21, 2012 8:24 am

Just noticed this e-mail here.

If you are running Norton -- please check this post:
http://www.sweepstakesninja.com/site/contact/faq.php#bookmark7

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby karin from ky » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:59 am

New to Ninja so unsure
I recently attended the national sweepstakes convention and received a brochure that allowed me to get a year's subscription for the price of six mths. I did this paying $180. After installing I went in to enter sweepstakes it is saying that I can only get 10 sweeps a day without upgrading my membership which is $249. This seems totally wrong to me. The brochure states "A Sweepstakes Premium membership is regularly $29/month, or $249/year. I used the online site given. Can anyone help me. I would like to use Ninja but don't want to pay an additional $249.

Please direct me.

Thanks
Karin from KY
karin from ky

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 am

karin from ky wrote:New to Ninja so unsure
I recently attended the national sweepstakes convention and received a brochure that allowed me to get a year's subscription for the price of six mths. I did this paying $180. After installing I went in to enter sweepstakes it is saying that I can only get 10 sweeps a day without upgrading my membership which is $249. This seems totally wrong to me. The brochure states "A Sweepstakes Premium membership is regularly $29/month, or $249/year. I used the online site given. Can anyone help me. I would like to use Ninja but don't want to pay an additional $249.

Please direct me.

Thanks
Karin from KY

Hi Karin -- just saw this message. Since it was a long time ago -- I am assuming everything is fixed now? (You just need to enter your license key).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby Dotcomer » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:01 am

Johnathan,

I have several questions.

1. I notice when flilling out a profile it ask for your facebook username and password. Does the program automatically sign you in to facebook and "like" certain pages to enter contest?

2. Is the contest the program enters based on email addresses? I am asking because I have more then one email address, so could I create two profiles with the two different email addresses to be able to increase my odds of winning? Would this be legal or would it disqualify me from contest because its the same name? As in my real name but a whole different email address?

3. How many profiles are you aloud to have with one key?
Dotcomer

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi,

Just noticed your message.

Answering your questions:

1. Yes, for facebook & twitter contests, it will fill in that information (if it is filled in).
2. Yes, it is based on e-mail addresses. And yes, if you are entering yourself, just under different names, you could potentially be disqualified. I would recommend only using one e-mail per person when entering.
3. Technically speaking, this is a '1' user license, however, we have allowed for up to 5 profiles to be used per person.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby tshanks89 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:57 pm

I have taken time to read and watch all the videos and tut. your software offers. I have had this for two weeks and tried to figure things out on my own but after reading and now reading the questions on this forum I am still not clear about a few things. First question.....where do I find all 400 and so sweepstakes the software entered? I thought they where all listed on the left hand box but after looking through each of those and deleting the ones I didnt want I still dont count as many as it says it entered. Question 2: On the left hand side of the software it has a box and I click on my sweepstakes and it gives me options for other sweepstake sites below that it has sweepstakes listed in categories. Are those sweepstakes I have entered or new ones I can enter. When I have tried to enter I got the red sign saying it was a duplicate entry. Also, sometimes when i push alt key and click on the link I want to enter it doesnt change screens? Question 3: If i havent put my Facebook information will the program avoid all Facebook contests? It would be helpful if there was a video showing how to add your own sweepstakes or how to go into other sweepstake pages and go from their link to the sweepstakes link while on thew software. Any help would help me make the decision to keep this software when my 30 days are over. Thanks
tshanks89

Postby tshanks89 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:10 pm

My 30 days is almost here and I will not be renewing your software until my questions from my previous reply has been answered. I am very serious about sweepstakes and would be a great customer to have but until I am sure how this process works and how many sweepstakes I have to do on my own before I decide to continue paying for this software. :roll:
tshanks89

Next

Return to Frequently Asked Questions/Tutorials