Frequently Asked Questions! READ FIRST!

(NEW!) This is a new section designed to answer questions that you may have. More 'in-depth' tutorials will provided here if you need them.

Re: Frequently Asked Questions! READ FIRST!

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Just noticed this. Sent a reply.
SweepstakesNinja

Postby n8henley68 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:09 pm

I have all the same questions as tshanks. Especially about the red duplicate entries and the 400 contest i dont see listed but it says i am entered. If i am entered in facebook contests why does it not list them so i can see them. The answer you sent to tshanks will suffice for all my questions if you could send it to me. Your answers to this will determine if i sign up again next month and if i do recommend it to the other friends i am checking it out for.
n8henley68

Postby ChickenDinner » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:42 am

I have some similar questions. There have a been a couple sweepstakes I've tried to enter myself, only to get the red bar (already in sweepstakes menu). But when I check the list, they aren't there. Same deal with the list of "Ninja Sweepstakes" here on the site. Many of those are not listed in the software. I also notice an average response to forum questions ranging from 7 days to never.

There should at least be a FAQ/Troubleshooting/Customer Service page. I have a funny feeling the poor response rate is going to be a deal breaker for a lot of folks.
ChickenDinner

Previous

Return to Frequently Asked Questions/Tutorials