Request for add to private fourm

(NEW!) This is a new section designed to answer questions that you may have. More 'in-depth' tutorials will provided here if you need them.

Re: Private Forum Requests

Postby pmeek » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Please add me to the Private Forum
pmeek

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Thanks,

You should both be added now.

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Thanks -- that is strange -- it is showing you as an active member?
SweepstakesNinja

Postby surginel » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Add me to private forum or other areas where additional sweepstakes can be found
surginel

Re: Accessing Premium Members Only

Postby immortalbeloved » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 am

I'd like access as well. It's one of the reason I gave up looking at the forums months ago.
immortalbeloved

Postby sweepsbabe » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 am

hi,
I am a premium member also and would like access to private area. Thank you.
sweepsbabe

Postby krisalone » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Please add me
krisalone

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 am

Thanks!

You've been added.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby sweepsbabe » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm

I am a premium member also and would like access. I also want to make sure I am taking full advantage of the Ninja lister, so I have a question.
Under the Ninja Sweepstakes, there seems to be lots of sweeps and contests for DVD, CD, small electronic kitchen aplliances , books and other small items. There doesn't seem to be any of the large prizes in the Ninja lister.
Do I have to add any of the large prize sweeps into the My Sweepstake tab, in order to enter them? When yo are in the Ninja Directory area under my Sweepstakes it says that approx. 1 million 6 in prizes. Are these the prizes listed that can be sorted, by Expiry etc, that have to be entered manually by members, if they chose to do so. Or am I missing part of the program and sweeps listings as a premium member.
It just seems, that as a regular ninja member, that my sister is and what I have there is no difference in availability of sweeps in the Ninja lister. The features for both seem the same. I must be missing something. I am paying extra and can't seem to find the extra value. I am not saying it is not there, it is just maybe I don't have access to it as a premium member or maybe I have the wrong Ninja software downloaded. Is there a seperate download for premium members. Also I can't enter any of the woman's Day sweeps, they all say, try again info missing, site maybe down etc. This is on going. same thing for some She Finds and others. Sorry to drone on like this, but I am not computer savy at all and I may be missing something. Id your question is did I look at Tutorials, yes I did, but still having issues loading things to my sweeps and once I do only one profile will work on them. So I can't enter for my son and hubby.. All profiles and signins for FB and Twiiter are correct. When forms ask for emails, my first and last names are being submitted as either email or member ID.Not my user ID as in profile or email as listed.
Like I said, I am plain old dumb when it comes to computers so this could all be on me, but I have to ask.
Thanks
sweepsbabe

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:55 am

Thanks, answering your questions:

1. You've added.
2. In the Ninja Sweepstakes, there are larger prizes, however they are interspersed among the other prizes. Prize values tend to be anywhere from $25-$1000 for individual sweepstakes/competitions, and periodically something larger than that is added. (I.e., vacation packages, new cars, etc).
3. The 'Your Sweepstakes' section has the 'really' big prizes, and yes, there are usually at any given time about $1 million+ in prizes among these sweepstakes. You pick & chose what you want to win using the 'your sweepstakes' section.
4. Not sure what you mean by you & your sister -- do you both have memberships? If so, that is a good idea, because if you both submitted from the 'same' computer, sometimes you could potentially be disqualified if the sponsor felt you were submitting too many entries. Usually for the 'same' household is ok (i.e., husband/wife/kids), but for different households, you need to enter from different computers/etc.

I hope that helps,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

PreviousNext

Return to Frequently Asked Questions/Tutorials