Requesting Help from sweepstakes Ninja?!

(NEW!) This is a new section designed to answer questions that you may have. More 'in-depth' tutorials will provided here if you need them.

Requesting Help from sweepstakes Ninja?!

Postby karin from ky » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:06 pm

I am in need of help, I have paid $180 for 12 months through http://sweepstakesninja.com/convention/ we were told using this site we could receive 1 year for the price of 6 months. I have done this and it is asking me to upgrade in order to receive all of the sweepstakes (327 of them) on the page. When I am on the site I can only get about 16 of them. I went to upgrade doing the one month subscription for $29 per month, which I did and paid for it. It still tells me I need to upgrade and it will only show about 16 sweepstakes.

Just put my husbands on his laptop (paid separately) and I had no problem (his has 327 sweepstakes, which he could enter all of them with no problem.)

How can I fix my problem, it is of no use to me entering only 16 sweepstakes a day?
Can someone tell me how I can get a hold of Sweepstakes Ninja by email.?
Thank you very much!
karin from ky
karin from ky

Re: Requesting Help from sweepstakes Ninja?!

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:32 pm

thanks -- sent you details via e-mail, please let me know if that helps, thanks!
SweepstakesNinja

Postby indygal » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Just sent a reply to the tech message that contains my username and license key. It is not working.
Also, you have my name, email and no phone # on the email for my username but it calls for all three in your instructions. It told me my key had expired and I just got it at 10 pm last night.
thank you,
indygal
indygal

Postby banti » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Karin, I am also a SS subscriber, and joined Ninja in January. Yes I know we are warned against auto entries. But since I joined Ninja and paid for 1 year I have had 20 wins between myself and others in my profile. I won a beutiful purse from She Knows, and more than paid for my subscription from all the wins combined--I still have some months to go. I love letting the program run, takes me about 2 hrs to do all 5 profiles (the limit). But I spend time doing other things on the computer and runs in the background. I am sure Johnathan will get your problem fixed if at all possible. Have won from She Knows, Womans Day, Real Beauty, and Lucky Mag. I haven't had this much success just entering onlines on my own . From Gluten Free won cookbook and flour, even though they said my win for my son was a mistake, they sent it to me anyway and I baked blueberry muffins and sent them a pic, I was so pleased. If you are patient, you will win with Ninja. :)
banti

Re: Requesting Help from Jonathan

Postby tamotof » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Hello Jonathan, I recently signed up for $240. I thought I was signing up for the deluxe edition. Could you please check to make sure I am? I am looking for the extra "large" sweeps. Thank you, Rod user name tamotof
tamotof

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:13 am

Hi --

Thanks everyone, thought I'd group answers together here.

1. Karin & indygal -- please check your e-mails. Things should be working a-ok now, if not let me know and I'll look into it. (Was just on a flight back last night, and just got in).
2. Yes, you did get the deluxe addition. The "super" large sweepstakes are in the 'your sweepstakes' section, whereby you navigate different categories, and choose what kinds of prizes you want to win (i.e., cars, etc). Please let me know if this helps,

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 am

PPS -- there are also ones in the 'private' forums. I will be adding your username shortly,

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby karin from ky » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Jonathan please contact me. I am Karin from KY and have made a mistake on my subscription that I need to address with you. Thanks in advance
karin from ky

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 am

sent you a reply.
SweepstakesNinja

Postby Carezbear82 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:59 pm

:( I just purchased a monthly membership and it says that my code has expired. Please help!!
Carezbear82

Next

Return to Frequently Asked Questions/Tutorials