Nationwide Insurance offers car lovers free gas

If you are a company wishing to promote your company, or an individual wishing to promote a sweepstakes, you may do so here. If you are viewing this forum, please realize any sweepstakes posted here are not (actively) moderated, so use your own due diligence in deciding whether to enter them or not.

Nationwide Insurance offers car lovers free gas

Postby DanaAndreoli » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:14 am

Sweepstakes Ninja readers,

Nearly 25 percent of U.S. car owners love their cars enough to give them a name. Starting today, Nationwide invites enthusiasts to share the name and picture of their car in the “Meet My Baby” contest running through November 3. Five winners will receive a $2,500 gas card, with the grand prize winner also receiving $5,000 to take a road trip with their “baby.”

Please visit the “Meet My Baby” contest page to submit an entry. The contest is free to enter and winners will be announced in November. For official rules, please visit the contest website.

URL: http://meetmybaby.nationwide.com

Car lovers will also be interested in Nationwide’s latest TV spot “Baby” and their recent survey findings:

• Nearly 25% of U.S. car owners have a special name for their car
• Car owners 18-34 are significantly more likely to nickname their cars (36%)
• Women are more likely to have a nickname for their cars than men (27% vs. 17%)
• More than one-fourth (26%) of those surveyed think of their car as a girl, with women more likely to have a “baby” girl
• Men are more likely than women to name their car after a famous/historical person (9% men vs. 4% women) or character in a movie (10% men vs. 4% women)
DanaAndreoli

Re: Nationwide Insurance offers car lovers free gas

Postby caran52 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:40 pm

I am trying to win this sweepstakes. My plate on the site is called "Making Memories" and my name is listed as Carolann M. Any help with votes appreciated cause I'm way behind and want to get this RV on the road.
caran52

Return to 3rd party giveaways/promotions