Jeff Crosno is now a Ninja!

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Jeff Crosno is now a Ninja!

Postby jdcrosno » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:24 am

Well Hello Ninjas! I have finally registered and will have a lot of questions as I learn how to use the software. Thanks in advance for all the help and feedback I am sure that I will need. I look forward to mastering the software, winning huge, and helping others in the future...
jdcrosno

Re: Jeff Crosno is now a Ninja!

Postby june2368 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:26 pm

Welcome ! Have fun entering and winning.
june2368

Postby jdcrosno » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:12 am

Thank you! It is taking some considerable time to learn to use the software, but I will forge ahead. Right now I am trying to figure out how to get my "F" keys to work. Each time I press an F key, it simply gives brightness adjustment, etc, and does not work with the software. Frustrating
jdcrosno

Postby jnieman » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:10 pm

why do you need to press an F key. Just one click will start the software.
jnieman

Postby jdcrosno » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:25 am

The F1, F2, F3, F4 keys etc. are supposed to do certain things with the Ninja software, like close the preview window, etc. But I still have not figured out how to get them to work. Each time I press them they are still programmed for functions on the computer, like when I press the F3 key, it just adjusts the brightness on the screen. I am sure I will figure it out somehow, someday. I just wish it did not take so much time.
jdcrosno

Postby jdcrosno » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:18 pm

So I just ran the program and I can not count the number of sweepstakes that say "skipped". Certainly I am doing something wrong. I blame myself. Why would I blame the program if it seems to work so well for others. Just the same, I will keep trying to figure out what I am doing wrong and hope to rectify it.
jdcrosno

Postby jdcrosno » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:48 am

So I ran the Ninja program this morning and at some point the message "Ninja has stopped working and will now close" popped up (which I am no longer fighting nor getting frustrated by, but simply accepting as an inconvenience)... but Ninja did successfully (presumably) enter a number of sweepstakes prior to the glitch. My question is... When I reopen the program it lists all the sweeps as having the last date of entry yesterday, not today. Why is that? And how can I tell which sweeps I successfully entered and which ones I did not? Anyone?
jdcrosno

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi Jeff --

THat it should not be doing. Which sweepstakes does it happen on? Please pay attention to which one it happens, then next time you start the software,
put a red 'x' to it. Also -- let me know which one it is, so then I can manually view it to see why that is happening.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area