Confused about new sweeps in Ninja Sweeps

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Confused about new sweeps in Ninja Sweeps

Postby Iamblessed » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:21 pm

I am fairly new and love the software and encouraging letters from Jonathon....they always make me smile : )

In the Your Sweepstakes part - the Folgers Holiday Exclusives sweeps that I added from the Sweepstakes Finder, is in red and it said that means it is a duplicate in Ninja Sweeps, but I have looked and looked at the Ninja Sweepstakes list and it is not there and it is a weekly sweeps and I only have one of those in the Ninja part, that is the E-Watch sweeps. There was another one that was in red, but it is not there anymore. Am I missing something about how to get new sweeps into Ninja or why isn't it in Ninja?
I want to make sure that I enter all sweepstakes that I can and also that I follow all rules and do so honestly.

I just started noticing that the old sweeps are deleted and new ones are added in Ninja Sweeps, but they have check marks on them and there is no where to tell which ones are new. I want to tell the software to not process certain new sweepstakes without having to look through all of the sweepstakes every time. How do I tell what sweeps are new in the Ninja Sweepstakes part?

I hope this makes sense, I look forward to understanding Ninja and learning more.
Iamblessed

Re: Confused about new sweeps in Ninja Sweeps

Postby Iamblessed » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:04 pm

I figured out the Folgers duplicate, I had that sweepstakes twice in Your Sweepstakes, so that is why it was red. DUH!

Still wondering about how to tell which are new sweeps.
Iamblessed

Postby Aktrading » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 am

I wondered that myself, then I contacted Ninja and was told to sort on the "Last Submitted" and if it was new, then it would show that I had not submitted it. That's how I knew what was new and what was not. Hope this helps!
Aktrading

Postby Iamblessed » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Thanks Aktrading, that helps, now I know which are new. Good luck!
Iamblessed

Return to Main Discussion Area