MILLIONAIRE'S Club

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

MILLIONAIRE'S Club

Postby banti » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Seems expensive when you don't have it in place, how we will be entering if some require essays, photos. Are you just giving us a list of sweeps to enter that few will know about. Also I get SS on the 3rd. You are cutting off people on the 30th. Even if I wanted to try it, I couldn't pay until May 3rd.
8-)
banti

Re: MILLIONAIRE'S Club

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi!

Good questions. That's why it will take about 1 month to develop :)

a) We are working on an 'easy' way of streamlining everything. With respect to essays, some of the items we've been considering is you fill in 'once' a list of your personal interests (i.e., an 'additional' profile page), and then the software determines what is relevant. We are also working on putting together a 'basic' "essay" writer based on your interests, however that is not yet 100% finalized. We may skip essays, depending on the complexity, but still determining that. But that is why it will take about 1 month to develop. For photos -- we are looking at 'streamling' that as well. (I.e., you upload 'once' 3-4 different 'kinds' of photographs, and the software will determine which one is applicable to the sweepstakes you are entering).

b) With respect to sweepstakes, it will most likely be a combination of both. Some you most likely 'will' know about -- but they are 'difficult' or 'time' consuming to enter. Others you may not. We will be researching extensively which ones have a very good 'chance' of you winning, based on a whole bunch of different factors.

c) The 'April 30th' deadline is to see if we meet our 'internal' membership goals. (We need to have a certain number of members before we can proceed with development, because this is very expensive for us to put together). If we don't reach it, we will refund everyone who purchased a membership. Otherwise, if we do reach our internal goal, we will go ahead with the development. You can still order 'after' April 30th, if there are still memberships available then.

I hope that helps!

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby grimmmouse » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:35 pm

The initial $100 payment made by 04.30 includes the first month the software is activated, correct? So, if the software is ready to go live 06.01 the second payment of $100 will be 06.30 for the month of July?
grimmmouse

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Yes, that is correct!

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby samke23 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Is there a link where I can make this payment? Sorry, I looked everywhere and couldn't find more information about this.
samke23

Postby grimmmouse » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Thanks Johnathan!
grimmmouse

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Hi Samantha --

It's within the software, but I just sent you a direct link.

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby jsooter » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:26 am

Sometimes when my info is filled in for me, not all of my info fills. It's usually needing the state. I try to fill it in myself, but I'm no always able to get the info in intime. What causes this? What can I do to stop it from doing this? I've checked my profile, changed it, and re-entered the info but it still continues to leave the state info out. Any suggestions?
jsooter

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Do you have roboform enabled? You may need to disable it while running the Millionaires Club...
SweepstakesNinja

Postby bushman49 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:09 pm

I just purchased the millionaires club subscription for a month $100, where do I locate teh area to enter, I purchased with a different email adddress than I use for ninja, is that the reason Im not seeing where to enter, if so need to correct that
bushman49

Next

Return to Main Discussion Area