HELP WITH "YOUR SWEEPSTAKES"

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

HELP WITH "YOUR SWEEPSTAKES"

Postby smdoria » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:56 pm

I have added some sweepstakes in the "Your sweepstakes" section. Once a day, I press the fast submission button and it enters the sweepstakes very quickly.

My question is:
1. How do I know that it is really entering it since it doesnt say " Thank you for entering" after each sweep.
2. How come you cant see it entering the sweeps like the "Ninja sweeps? ( Should I not worry and assume that it is entering ?)
3. If I go to "Your sweepstakes right now and click one of the sweeps that I have saved, the form is blank, yet when I press the fast submission button, it says at the end that all sweeps were submitted.
I know that I saved the sweeps after I have filled the form.

I want to keep adding sweeps to the "Your Sweepstakes area but are they really being entered.

Please help
smdoria

smdoria

Re: HELP WITH "YOUR SWEEPSTAKES"

Postby shaferjk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:47 pm

I have the same issue. I did them one at a time by unchecking all but one and then watched it, a couple it entered but most it didn't. The ones it wouldn't i just manually enter them, seems like it won't enter ones with drop down boxes, I'm going to try and disable roboform and see if it helps.....did you get your issues fixed??
shaferjk

Re: HELP WITH "YOUR SWEEPSTAKES"

Postby Minute » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:16 pm

I have another issue with your sweepstakes. It isn't marking the sweeps I know I've entered as submitted. When it is a manual one I click on mark as submitted. What am I doing wrong?
Minute

Return to Main Discussion Area