nina program entering questions

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

nina program entering questions

Postby dtilt1 » Thu May 02, 2013 8:50 pm

anyb0ody know if I enter a contest myself and then I do the Nina Program on the same day if it would not enter a particular contest that can only be entered once a day? will the program catch that or will the contest just not let it enter it?

I don't want to be disqualified but I also don't want to take the time to try and search for it.

is there a way to search for a particular contest before it gets entered by the program ?
dtilt1

Re: nina program entering questions

Postby banti » Fri May 03, 2013 9:01 am

when I enter outside Ninja, I use a different email, however I did see once where Womans Day said I already entered the sweep, so I guess some sweeps can track you. I wrote down a list of most of the Sweeps, Ninja enters regularly, and try to avoid entering those, i.e, Womans Day, Celebrity Café, She Knows, -- look on the list, Lucky Magazine is usually only 1x entry, so I don't enter that one outside Ninja. 8-)
banti

Re: nina program entering questions

Postby banti » Fri May 03, 2013 9:01 am

when I enter outside Ninja, I use a different email, however I did see once where Womans Day said I already entered the sweep, so I guess some sweeps can track you. I wrote down a list of most of the Sweeps, Ninja enters regularly, and try to avoid entering those, i.e, Womans Day, Celebrity Café, She Knows, -- look on the list, Lucky Magazine is usually only 1x entry, so I don't enter that one outside Ninja. 8-)
banti

Return to Main Discussion Area