Winning from Millionaires Club

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Winning from Millionaires Club

Postby JuneWish » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:02 am

I joined the Millionaires Club for the month of June and was wondering if anyone has won anything yet? I know it takes awhile but this is my first year with Sweepstakes Ninja and so far since January 1, 2013 I have not won ANYTHING and I participated in the Captcha sweepstakes as well as the Millionaires Club. I don't want to keep shelling out money if I haven't won anything.
JuneWish

Re: Winning from Millionaires Club

Postby albertam » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi, I am with you. I and the other four people I enter for have not won anything for months.
albertam

Postby JuneWish » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Sorry I hope you have winning days ahead! Let me know if you do win anything. How many memberships did you purchase?
JuneWish

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:25 am

Hi June --

Have you checked your spam folders? I was recently talking with someone who 'believed' they hadn't won anything, so I checked some of the winners lists and found their name in several spots. It turned out she was not checking spam folders, and not sending in required affidavits, so did not get her prizes. Once she started doing that, she started receiving them.

As for winners, I'd recommend taking a look at some of the winners that post in the winners forum.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area