Non winning streak

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Non winning streak

Postby JuneWish » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Jonathon I could not respond to your post regarding non-winning streak (haven't won a thing since I joined in January) because I was locked out of replying to your suggestion I should look in my spam folders. I look in my spam folder on a daily basis. I was just wondering if I am the only one who checks email, spam folders, mailbox and my front door and still have not won anything.
JuneWish

Re: Non winning streak

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi,

It really varies. When entering sweepstakes, there are no guarantees. The software helps you speed up the entry process, and enter many of them. That being said, sometimes people do have dry spells.

How long have you been entering for? Sometimes it can take 3-4 months before you see any wins. But when they start happening, you should continue entering (to continue to see 'future' wins), otherwise you could hit a dry spell again.

[edit] Just re-read your other post. You said you've been doing it since January 1st? Have you been entering daily?

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area