New to Ninja

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

New to Ninja

Postby utahups » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Just wanted to know if I was seeing all the sweepstakes that are available to members. Today is my first day and I see 197 sweeps to enter, is this correct. Date is July 2nd 2013

Andy
utahups

Re: New to Ninja

Postby VWBev » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:55 pm

I bought my membership June 20th. The program was running 380 sweepstakes, even though the advertisement said over 400. Close enough? Soon as it turned July 1st, I'm only getting 200 sweepstakes (and they are not all daily's). I'll be studying the monthly averages and expect my annual to exceed 4800 dailys across 1 year or else see if I can negotiate a free month or months until advertisement matches reality.
VWBev

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:27 am

Hi,

I will look into this and get back to you. Currently just heading back from a convention. I do not have the necessary tools at the moment, but will in 1-2 days, and will look into this to make sure everything is download a-ok to your computer. Probably by July 6th.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby etheldaylily » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:57 pm

I am new to sweepstakes Ninja. I have all my sweepstakes saved under favorites in Sweepstakes advantage. They all light up red and it states that they are already included on the Ninja site. what confuses me is what happens with sweeps like hgtv that want to know the name of your cable company or magazine sweeps that read click here to enter without purchase? If they are already under sweepstakes ninja. Does it mean that if I enter it under ninja that the software will know which cable company to use or how to convert the form to no purchase necessary mode? I am so lost. Could you please shed some light on this for me?
etheldaylily

Return to Main Discussion Area