New Capthcha Process

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

New Capthcha Process

Postby grimmmouse » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Mine didn't work too well last night, was extremely slow...i let them run anyway and today i looked and maybe 5 were attempted to be entered, none were successful though. Because of the issue with the captchas my other sweepstakes didn't get entered. I wonder if i have to reinstall the software or what? :?: I'll try again later today
grimmmouse

Re: New Capthcha Process

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Hmm. Strange... the new captcha process 'should' be working a-ok...Can you tell me exactly what was happening?

(Maybe I will put that message box back in...)

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby grimmmouse » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:23 pm

When i started the software last night, it opened the first sweepstakes (i sort with captcha starting first when i begin) it loaded the sweepstakes and tried to read the captcha, but couldn't, so it tried to open it again and again without success...finally moving on to the next sweepstakes. All the process updating was listed in the bar near the bottom of the entry, not in the pop-up box like it had been (but since you told us not to expect the box i wasn't worried). Mine had been working very well...hope that helps you out when trying to tweek it.
grimmmouse

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Hmm.

So did *any* of the captchas get processed? It is very wierd. Or are you saying 'all' of them were blank?
When filling them in -- did it say 'undefined'?

I now have 2 ppl that have said that (yourself included). I might put the 'old style' back in as an option... just trying to figure out what it could be though, because it should work 100% correctly...

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi,

Ok, I've made a new version of the software. Tommorow, please try just running a 'few' captchas and let me know if it works. If it doesn't, I'll try something else and/or put the 'old' functionality back in as an option...

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Other question... By any chance -- is it saying something like 'click here to reveal the captcha'? (I.e., playing a 'video' before processing the captcha?) If so, I'll see if I can figure a workaround to that...
SweepstakesNinja

Postby grimmmouse » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:54 pm

I just tried again now and it was a no go. Some of the forms last night said "undefined", but most just tried to reload and reload. Tonight the same---Website load, extracting, waiting, analyzing II (?), then start again...it's taking about three minutes for the form to reboot and try again. Hope that helps some...i'll try again later tonight. I did post a win from using the software on the board, so i know it does work when it works! :)
grimmmouse

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Hmm... very peculiar & wierd...

On my system it works 100% correctly... Trying it on a few different systems to see if I can figure it out...

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby ms-texas » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm having the same problem - none of my captcha's are working - some say undefined
i'm getting CNP on all of them so far
ms-texas

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Ok..........

I've made some changes... please let me know if it works tommorow... (you can restart the software now & it will have the 'new' changes)...

If it *still* doesn't work, I'll insert an option to choose 'which' method you want...

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Next

Return to Main Discussion Area