will using SN disqualify me?

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

will using SN disqualify me?

Postby couponmom5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:03 pm

I read the rules from an estee lauder promotion (It's in the Your Sweepstakes under "Total Unique Big Sweepstakes") and here is what bothers me in the rules -

"Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, or the use of any device to automate the entry process will be declared invalid and all such entries will be disqualified."

Did I just disqualify myself?
couponmom5

Re: will using SN disqualify me?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:16 am

Hi. If it is a concern to you, you should make sure you enter every entry by hand.

That being said, many, many people win from using form filling tools.

What "most" companies object to -- is when the individual does not *know* what they are entering, they do not *see* any company advertising,
and/or they try and "abuse" the rules. (I.e., enter 10,000 times when it says to only enter 1 time).

Sweepstakes Ninja helps prevent disqualification by:
a) You know EXACTLY what you are entering
b) You SEE the website/company promotion/advertising when you enter
c) You CHOOSE whether or not you enter it
d) You enter from your OWN computer

All those points are key.

However, like I do say to some people -- if you are concerned -- then you should enter every single hand by keystroke. That being
said, thousands and thousands of people have won using form fillers. It is just key though that they know what they are entering,
when they are entering, see the company promotion, and that its from their 'own' computer.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: will using SN disqualify me?

Postby couponmom5 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:31 am

That makes sense. Thanks!
couponmom5

Return to Main Discussion Area