Not even one confirmation & error notice

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Not even one confirmation & error notice

Postby 1lindalw » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi, only been on Ninja for a week - yet I'm a long time sweeper.. Just curious, I have never received a confirmation for entering any of the contests. And the last few days I've entered, about 75% through loading...an error page from Ninja pops up.. and I check off the tech report.. but haven't received any news or instructions. Would the ones I entered and it states "success" - still be processed, if the error occurred down the list. Thanks, Linda
1lindalw

Re: Not even one confirmation & error notice

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:09 am

HI Linda,

a) The notifications might be set to 'off' in your profile. If you want them 'on', then make sure "Sign up for newsletters" is checkmarked [on].
b) For the 'error' page - what are you referring to?
c) For 'success' -- yes, those would be successful processed.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby 1lindalw » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Re: Error Message - goes on every time... while submitting - about 50% into list (426) ...It says may have lost what I was working on - and totally freezes and does not complete submissions. Error Signature ______________________ AppName: Sweepstakesninja ModVer:6.0.29900.2963 Offset 00lfb186 AppVer1.0.0.0 Mod ame mshtml.dll .. and then it states "reported error??????" The entries after are not submitted.

Re: confirmations... thanks for the advice... sorry, I will check it off. Again, Thanks, Linda
1lindalw

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:17 am

Hmm. THat's very wierd. Should not be doing that. Whcih sweepstakes does that happen on? Next time put an 'x' to when it happens, but then also let me know which sweepstakes that is.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area