What I love about the Ninja!

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

What I love about the Ninja!

Postby DesertDance » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:36 am

1) Sitting back and watching the entries that took hours to do, just go through!
2) The pop ups, so I can see what the prize actually is.
3) The ability to put an X on prizes I would not want like example: The prom dress! OMG! Shudder
4) The ability to put daily entry prizes that I find on my own into YOUR Submissions! (takes time to input them, but saves a lot of time from that day on)
5) The willingness of Jonathan to communicate with us and to listen to our whining!
6) I like that I got in when it was fairly new, so I am watching it evolve before my eyes!
7) Random boxes delivered to your door or mailbox, and random winning emails!! That should be no. 1!! But without the Ninja, that wouldn't happen!
8) Frees up entry time for important things like family, hobbies, etc.
9) The new preview window

I HOPE I WIN THAT FORD FUSION! I think. We rented one once while our Infinity was getting fixed (sensor issue), and it rattled like crazy and drove hard! Still, nice prize!
DesertDance

Re: What I love about the Ninja!

Postby donebythefish » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:49 pm

DesertDance... #5 should be #1 - Johnathan is amazing and I wonder how he finds the time to do everything he does!

Second, remember I won the camera... next the FaceBook contest (Have you entered yet?) - so when THAT'S done, the Ford Fusion in MINE!! :lol:

But still, GL with it 8-)

It was really nice of you to post the "pros" of ninja - I was nodding my head all the way through; it's awesome all the way around!
donebythefish

Return to Main Discussion Area