Sweepstakes running under different titles (names)?

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Sweepstakes running under different titles (names)?

Postby june2368 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:48 pm

I don't understand some sweepstakes running under different titles (names) mostly magazine sweeps. If you enter them on Redbook and then you go to another site like Elle and the same sweepstakes is on that site but the sweeps is listed using a different name and you enter it on Elle, will you be disqualified ? Since its the same sweeps but running under different names. It doesn't seem fair to me if your disqualified, because of the sweeps using different listed names. I'm, confused about that. Johnathan, can you answer that question for me or anyone else. Thanks.
june2368

Re: Sweepstakes running under different titles (names)?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:51 am

I 'think' I know what you mean.

There are some sweepstakes which are known as "creative" sweepstakes. They will have the same "prize" - but allow different entries from different locations. (So if there were 3 different 'entry' points for 'one' prize - that would mean you could enter 3x per day. If you 'knew' of all the different entry points - then you would have 3x the chances of winning that prize, as opposed to someone who only knew of/or entered from one location).

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: Sweepstakes running under different titles (names)?

Postby june2368 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Thanks for your reply. I think I understand it better. I was just confused and unsure about it.
june2368

Return to Main Discussion Area