Glad to be here

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Glad to be here

Postby tobby1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:05 am

Well it is great to be here, sure hope get the pay pal option going soon so can upgrade to premuim. I absolutly love the Ninja for entering sweeps and can't wait to use the premuim service. Anybody else here yet. Where are you zwriter, I know you are around somewhere.
tobby1

Re: Glad to be here

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:46 am

Hi Tobby,

Thanks -- good to have you here! The PayPal for recurring orders is currently in the process of being added.

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby pmeek » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Hello tobby and Johnathan! I am thinking that this whole thing will really be a time saver. Heaven knows that with all the time we die-hard sweepers spend online entering that we could use some time for other things.
pmeek

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi there pmeek,

Great to have you!

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby bdh11 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:09 am

Hello I thought I would give this a try, Seems pretty cool. Will take lots of time to get all my sweeps I want added on to it. But I think overall it will be worth it in the end. Thank you
bdh11

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:20 am

Thanks!

Look forward to hearing your feedback.

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby kflanagan » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:11 am

really would love to try the premium for a month before I purchase the full year. when would be a good time to buy? would like to have a full month to play to see how much time it would save me. would also like for someone that has tried the premium package to give me a little more info. thanks all and I DO LOVE IT SO FAR.
kflanagan

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:50 am

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Well, do you have about 2 weeks to try it out in full (which is what you have right now). After that, you can continue to use it -- however some features will not be enabled. To restore full access, you could then just get a membership.

Anytime is a good time to buy :) Updates are constantly being added to the software, in fact a new version will be released soon that contains a few new items. You automatically get any new updates applied to what you are using.

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area