"Sweeping Friends" Chat and Tutorials

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

"Sweeping Friends" Chat and Tutorials

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi Everyone!

I thought I would just let you know that Fish, one of our members, has created a site called "Sweeping Friends" Chat and Tutorials. If you would like to visit it, he helps show you how you can win more, and improve your 'sweeping' productivity, and have more fun at it. The link is here: http://www.sweepingfriends.com

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: "Sweeping Friends" Chat and Tutorials

Postby donebythefish » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:52 pm

OK, I guess Johnathan beat me to the punch! My website is not a "link farm" - instead, it's geared towards helping sweepers, especially newbies, learn the "ins and outs" of entering online sweepstakes, contests and instant win games. I have a few video tutorials up right now (more being made daily) and more importantly is our chat room where both experienced and new sweepers can get help, advice, share links to sweeps and contests and IWG's and... most importantly, form friendships! Hey, you never know who will "strike it big" and want to share, right? LOL!!! ;)

Anyways, I'm trying to make it an informative website more than just another sweeps-link website. Learn how to RTFR (that's Read The Freakin' Rules!) and understand them, the differences between sweeps, contests, IWG's and more... and just meet some GREAT folks who love this hopbby as much as (or more) than YOU do!!

Look for me in chat - my nickname is Blue_Fish - I share the chat with my awesome friend Melanie (MelanieBA) who lives in another state and seems to be blessed with winning ALL the time (man, she makes me mad sometimes, LOL) and we'd both love to meet y'all!

Please keep in mind that this is NEW and we may not reply to chat stuff right away as we may be sweeping or working but hey, just park yourself there and we'll get the ball rolling quick enough!

Finally, thank you Johnathan for the permission to post this here and also having a GREAT piece of software! :)

Good Luck folks! May your winnings be HUGE! :)
donebythefish

Return to Main Discussion Area