Am having trouble entering sweeps

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Am having trouble entering sweeps

Postby nullsy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I downloaded the week trial a few days ago and after being able to enter all the sweeps that first day, I can't seem to find my way back to enter every day. I've looked everywhere on this site and can't figure it out. I sent an email but have not received a reply. I think this is such a great idea and time saver for me but I'm a little hesitant since I can't figure it out. Thanks to anyone who can help!
nullsy

Re: Am having trouble entering sweeps

Postby donebythefish » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:51 am

Hi nullsy

Not sure what you mean by finding your way back... all you have to do is open ninja once a day then hit the submit/submission buttons (one for ninja sweeps, then when that's done click tab for "Your SUbmissions" and then hit the submission button there.

Hope that helps!

Fish
donebythefish

Postby geminmd » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:40 am

Do you mean you can't find it on your computer? The software saves to your computer, you don't access through the site. If you go to my computer, C Drive, Program files you should see a folder for sweepstakes ninja. From there you could put a shortcut to your desktop or another folder.
geminmd

Postby nullsy » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:34 am

Thanks all for the replies, late last night I finally noticed A shorcut icon on my desktop which took me to the page. I just don't remember reading how to get back to the sweeps everyday and couldn't find info on that topic. Good luck everyone!
nullsy

Postby DesertDance » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:06 am

Now that you have it open, take some of the time you saved entering, and look at the top menu bar. Look at the tutorials. That will save you a lot of confusion too!
Good luck!
Suzi
DesertDance

Postby CRICKIE » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:48 am

why can't u still enter the 1st 25 sweeps free w/o paying. Now it's blocked where I can't use this app, it directs me 2 buy and I'm not ready 2 purchase now because the price is 2 high. How can i still the 25 freebies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRICKIE

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Hi --

Thanks -- the software was just updated (for evaluation version users). It was originally just intended to be a 1-week trial, and if you liked the software, you could continue using it as a premium member.

Out of curiosity, what would you consider affordable? (I.e., the price of the software is the equivalent of going to the movies once a month, or having a single lunch & coffee with a friend, but the time the software saves you is like 30-40 hours/month, which would be at least several hundred $$$ in time, plus the possibility of winning some cool prizes).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area