Edit ninja submissions?

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Edit ninja submissions?

Postby donebythefish » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:25 am

I keep getting duplicate confirmation emails from the Zinnia sweeps ( http://www.zinniastores.com/enww/dept.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=310 ) - it's because there are additional fields to submit friend's emails that ninja is filling out with my entry email. Any way to edit this form?

I'm also getting duplicate confirmations from Omaha Steaks spaced about half-hour apart which makes me think there's a duplicate somewhere between ninja sweeps and My submissions but can only find the sweep in ninja sweeps ( http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?Dsp=23 ) ...I don't want to enter twice, I love steak too much :) Any way to search this stuff?

Fish
donebythefish

Re: Edit ninja submissions?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 am

Hi --

Do you mean the 'ninja' submissions section? Vs 'your' submissions? You could I suppose just 'delete' those submissions from the NInja submissions if you wish/wanted to customize them...

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby donebythefish » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Yes - in ninja submissions - any way to edit or even search?
donebythefish

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Well, you can 'delete' an item simply by selecting it, then clicking the 'delete' button in the lower left hand corner... as for searching, not at the moment. I am working on some form of search functionality...
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area