does this really enter me in sweepstakes?

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

does this really enter me in sweepstakes?

Postby tnitke » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 am

I see this thing going down the list,,problems with some. Most indicate success and some indicate to re submit but i don't see conformations in my email inbox of spam folder. all so,, the pause timer,,is that an auto submit option,, if so is it only for premium users?
tnitke

Re: does this really enter me in sweepstakes?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:06 am

yes, it does. A lot of the services do not send e-mail confirmation, because otherwise they would be sending out a lot of e-mails (especially daily sweepstakes). However, all you have to do is check out the winners section, and you can see that people are winning by using this software.

At the moment there is no pause timer, however that is on the to-do list.

Thanks.
SweepstakesNinja

Postby tnitke » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:27 pm

sweepstakes ninja seems super slow today and most attempts are coming back as re-submit tomorrow and the rest are SSNA. I had submitted yesterday but not yet today. Shouldn't i be able to resubmit daily on the daily sweeps? Is it possible to track the previous submission dates?
tnitke

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi,

Possibly it is your internet connection then. You may want to try later. At the moment it does not track the 'entire' submission history, but it will help ensure that you only enter when you are allowed to (i.e., daily).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby woodardt50 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:19 pm

I DOWNLOADED THE PROGRAM AND DONT THINK IT TOOK. BECAUSE I WAS NEVER ASK ANY QUESTIONS LIKE MAILING ADDRESS.
woodardt50

Postby donebythefish » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:50 am

Erm...you do know that it doesn't ask for your info? - you create a Profile (upper rightside of Ninja) and you can do that for multiple people if you want. Then enter sweeps by choosing which profile you want to use and clicking submit button.

Hope this helps!

Fish
donebythefish

Return to Main Discussion Area