Sweepstakes Ninja Prize Store! - Post comments/etc here

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Re: Sweepstakes Ninja Prize Store! - Post comments/etc here

Postby ny2ks2 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 am

I love the idea of winning a month's extension, or a gift card like an Amazon gift card-- or something comparable for a big prize and maybe a t-shirt for the smaller prize. I would not be interested, however, if this were some type of "earn points or win a prize only by getting others to subscribe" scheme. I think that maybe you can give prizes like a month's membership or "I'm a Sweepstakes Ninja" t-shirts (How fun would that be to own???) and have it open to anyone who is currently a subscriber. Reward your current customers. I am a new subscriber who really likes what I am seeing so far with your product. I understand that there will be bugs and that this is an evolving process and I am willing to be patient while you perfect/tweak "Sweepstakes Ninja!" Knowing that I am in the running to win a little something-something would make it that much more fun and would be a good enticement for potential customers ("Become a Sweepstakes Ninja subscriber and not only will you have access to a great service, you will also be in the running for our subscriber-only monthly prizes too! Join us and become a Ninja insider!")
ny2ks2

Postby prk0ur » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 am

Wonderful idea!! Winning a membership here would be a great prize, also gifts like Walmart, Amazon, and other giftcards are very nice. Movie tickets in my opinion are also a great prize.
prk0ur

Postby kp58ny » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 am

Gift cards, stamps, free subscriptions - sounds like a great idea :)
kp58ny

Postby londoner62 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 am

Sounds like a great idea....why not....i think alot of websites are doing that now. What do you think about giving away concert tickets or even Canada Wonderland tickets....something like that....Cheryl
londoner62

Postby msgail1953 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:34 pm

:idea: Thanks for asking. I think gift cards would be wonderful.
msgail1953

Postby jimmyzark » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:26 am

:D First, this is a GREAT idea and I'm all for it. The prizes you mentioned are good: ninja monthly and yearly prizes, amazon.com gift cards are great, bigger ticket items like ipod nano, and touch would be nice and of course an ipad or android tablet (samsung, asus, acer), other store gift cards (best buy, wal mart, target, barnes & noble, bed, bath & beyond, staples). Also, if we win prizes that we can't use/don't need, maybe we could donate them to the ninja prize pool. Looking forward to the new prize store!
jimmyzark

Postby ccottage43302 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 am

The prizes sound great, maybe adding something like robo
form as one of the prizes might be a good prize also,
ccottage43302

Postby karkar3939 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 am

I like the idea of additional months added to our membership. I am planning of staying with Ninja and it will help with the cost. The cost is very very reasonable.
karkar3939

Postby DesertDance » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:00 am

I would like to see rewards for your premium members. Make us feel special! Have contests just for us. We do nothing but enter. Random draw. After all. We are the ones who actually PAY for your service. Sweepstakes Advantage does that for paying members. I think that would make us feel really good. The point thing is good too, but there should be something exclusive ONLY for premium members.
DesertDance

Postby tarheels2000x » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:45 pm

How many additional sweepstakes do you get with the premium membership?
tarheels2000x

PreviousNext

Return to Main Discussion Area