Re-Submitting

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Re-Submitting

Postby joe blasing » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi-
First let me say how impressed I am with this software and the fact that you update the database so frequently. Very nice. You'll never hear me complain :D...this is a HUGE time-saver! I am sure I will upgrade soon.

I was wondering, as sweepstakes have different numbers of times that you can submit entries without being disqualified...if you use Ninja to re-submit multiple times per day, does it omit the sweeps that do not allow multiple entries?

Thanks for your time!
Laurie
joe blasing

Re: Re-Submitting

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for your e-mail. Yes, the software prevents/skips sweepstakes that don't allow multiple entries to help prevent you from being disqualified.

& Pleased to hear you are impressed!

Cheers,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby donebythefish » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:54 am

Hmmm... Johnathan this harkens back to my asking about using ninja to enter "unlimited entry" sweeps. Maybe have ninja set a timer but maybe only to enter "X" amount of times per day so as not to arouse suspicion, or maybe a variable timer that submits irregularly?
donebythefish

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:50 am

Hi Fish,

Thanks.

For the time being, I decided it would probably be best to only do once per day (even though a sweepstakes may say 'unlimited'). Because unfortunately, if it is abused (which some people could possibly be tempted to do, especially since it would be so easy to do so, and the "potential" rewards so high) - the entire sweepstakes would most likely change. And the sweepstakes are designed to be fun, and would not want to spoil it for other people.

One thing though, if there is a prize you really do want to win, and it is an unlimited sweepstakes, you can always enter from a regular browser and focus your time/energies on that sweepstakes.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby joe blasing » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:05 pm

Thanks a bunch Jonathan! :D
Laurie
joe blasing

Return to Main Discussion Area