what is the Adverage time for winning?

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

what is the Adverage time for winning?

Postby mrsgroom101 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 am

I was wondering what the average time is for winning something? Has anyone ever won a car or money? sorry new to this. And if you find a sweep that isnt on Ninja is there someone you can tell. ? Or just go ahead and enter it. What if you enter and its double accidentally?, one on Ninja and one you entered your self.? Just some questions I was thinking about. What are Ninja points? Early in the morning M101
mrsgroom101

Re: what is the Adverage time for winning?

Postby donebythefish » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 am

mrsgroom101 wrote:I was wondering what the average time is for winning something? Has anyone ever won a car or money? sorry new to this. And if you find a sweep that isnt on Ninja is there someone you can tell. ? Or just go ahead and enter it. What if you enter and its double accidentally?, one on Ninja and one you entered your self.? Just some questions I was thinking about. What are Ninja points? Early in the morning M101

Wow that's a lot of questions! BTW, I replied to your video post on youtube about our tutorial (sweeping friends) on finding NEW sweeps using Google Advanced functions.

OK, one at a time...

1. Average time it takes to win can be any time. I've seen folks completely new win almost immediately and I've seen seasoned sweepers go through weeks of "dry spells" - if you keep at it and maybe you won't win anything right away, eventually you'll get something small, then another and another and as long as you don't give up the prizes will keep showing up at your doorstep. Once you stop entering, the stream will trickle itself out and you're back to square one. Also keep in mind that even though you entered a sweeps it may not end for several weeks or months. This usually accounts for the time it takes to "start winning" when you're a newbie. Of course, there are IWG (Instant Win Games) that sometimes provide that instant gratification.

2. Yes, people do win cars and money. In fact I'm friends with someone who recently won $1000 from a Camel sweeps. If you visit my website (in my signature) there is a picture of the winner of our $100 Gift Card sweeps. I know people who have won cars, including myself... while I didn't win the "whole car" I did win one month's use of a brand new Lexus Hybrid. I've won a complete computer system from TigerDirect. I also know someone who won an RV/Trailer from Mike's Lemonade but had to sell it because she couldn't pay the taxes on the prize and couldn't exchange it for a cash substitution. I have another friend who seems to win travel/trips all the time. Recently she got back from a disney vacation win and left her home again 4 days later for a trip to Africa sweeps win. Subscribe to Johnathan's newsletter (Ninja) and also look at the Winners section here in the forum if you ever think you'll never win. Go into sweeps KNOWING and EXPECTING to win and you will :)

3. I think most of us are always on the prowl for new sweeps that aren't in ninja. Be careful you don't enter a sweep that may already be in ninja. But if you find a sweep and attempt to enter it into the ninja software, it will tell you if the sweep is already there so you don't duplicate it. As for sharing, that's personal choice. If you subscribe to MY newsletter ( http://www.sweepingfriends.com/sweepspage.html ) you will be given a password to enter our Sweepstakes University where there is already a video discussing this. You must opt-in to the newsletter to gain access and can opt-out anytime. There is also a section on these forums to suggest sweeps that you think should be in ninja.

4. I don't know what you mean by "What are ninja points?" but for me the main point in using ninja is the tremendous savings in time and having new sweeps added to it's database frequently.

Hope this all helps! Good Luck in your sweeping and stay tuned to MY website as well - we'll be giving away an iPad and the sweeps starts on Aug 30. I'll post the link in the forums again after it begins or subscribe to our newsletter to get a head start and automatic entry.

Good Luck in your sweeping!

Fish
donebythefish

Postby mrsgroom101 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Wow great response, im impressed . I subscribed to your newsletter and will look forward to getting it. I think im a slow learner on these S.S. What im really nervous about is getting signed up for something,(by entering the S.S. ) that I dont want.

I have tried to do what you suggested to read the rules of the game, but wow if you had to read each one on the sheet it would take you forever!!! Is there a certain part of the Rules you especially want to look at?

Thanks for you answers. I find a question comes up as I go along, so hope you as easy going as you sound lolol Thanks again going back and reading it again. :roll:
mrsgroom101

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi,

Thanks -- yes, it was a pretty good response :)

As for 'Ninja Points' -- that is something currently in development.

It is not available yet...

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby donebythefish » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:15 pm

mrsgroom101 wrote:Wow great response, im impressed . I subscribed to your newsletter and will look forward to getting it. I think im a slow learner on these S.S. What im really nervous about is getting signed up for something,(by entering the S.S. ) that I dont want.

I have tried to do what you suggested to read the rules of the game, but wow if you had to read each one on the sheet it would take you forever!!! Is there a certain part of the Rules you especially want to look at?

Thanks for you answers. I find a question comes up as I go along, so hope you as easy going as you sound lolol Thanks again going back and reading it again. :roll:

Ah, the RTFR part (Read The Freakin' Rules) - I'm sure most of us agree that trying to digest some sweeps rules is like a snake trying to swallow a bowling bowl. Here's what I do - I generally scan the page for contest frequency first. Is it daily, weekly, one-time, no limit....? This is one of the awesome things about Ninja - it KNOWS these rules/limitations and won't let you disqualify yourself for entering too often! You'll get used to "scanning" the rules and searching for the things that apply to you. With practice you'll only spend 30 seconds on any set of rules. And always feel free to contact the sponsor if you have questions about the rules. They are ALWAYS happy to help and will usually modify the rules if they made a mistake or omitted something.

Then I do a "quick scan" to make sure that my State is eligible, I'm not married to the CEO of the sponsor and do I need an entry code and if so is a purchase required or do they offer a free one ("alternate entry") - can I do a snail-mail entry? Some folks believe snail-mail/alternate entries are more winnable because fewer people take the time to jump through the hoops of being sure they have the right size envelope, postcard or index card, lined or unlined and of course, the cost of the stamp(s). While the rules can be boring and long-winded, let's face it - if there was a 500 million-dollar jackpot at the end of the rainbow and if you had just RTFR you would have won it? Would you skip understanding the rules? Sometimes, understanding the rules works in YOUR favor. I ran a "one entry only" sweeps once and it amazed me how many people entered daily - so, disqualified and increasing the chances of those who took the time to RTFR.

As for "signing up for something you don't want", here's what us "pros" do - we get a free email address just for sweeps. Understand that you will get "spam" and newsletters and such, but you'll also get winning notifications and you won't clog up your "real" email box. My sweeps address is fishvomit@yahoo.com and that's all I use it for - anytime I think I may not want to subscribe or get spammed, that's the addy I provide. I also have a personal email address as well as several domain addresses, like fish@sweepingfriends.com and several more. You just have to remember which email account you're using for the situation.

If you haven't already, a program called RoboForm is invaluable (and FREE). It's a "auto form-filler" that save tons of time. Not as much as Ninja, but there are a few things Ninja can't do (yet) that RoboForm can. Have both in your arsenal ;)

We got your newsletter subscription, Thanks! Upcoming videos will be some more basics as I've been posting to you as well as a video on "Psychic Attitude" and how it can help you win.

Good Luck and if you win the big $$$, please adopt me, I'm single and housebroken, (just change my water once in a while) :D :lol: LOL!

Fish
donebythefish

Postby mrsgroom101 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 am

One thing i would add to your list of reasons to adopt you, is you answer all questions in detail. :)
Sorry I have a husband and a dog and live in a very small mobile home, no more room, other wise you would have been welcome :)
I signed up for a month and thought it wouldnt hurt to try in this economy, we live from day to day like everyone else wondering if
tomorrow we will make it. I seen you video on youtube, and decided, why not. Then I go to thinking what if I cant pay for the prize
like taxes, or what ever else they ask for.
Here is my question for you today, from now on I promise to ask only one :(
Last night when I went on, I found some new sweeps were added, i think about 10, i was trying to figure out how to enter just those ten.
So I hit the button again, it went threw the list and the last 10 or so was a success. My question is, was this ok to do. Or should I have waited
till the next day?
There you go. Thats my question for the day,, got one for tomorrow already. lol Bye for now looking forward to newsletter.
M101 :geek:
mrsgroom101

Postby donebythefish » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 pm

This is probably the most wonderful thing about Ninja - it won't let you screw-up! If a sweeps is marked daily, ninja will skip entering it if you've already entered for that date (usually midnight to midnight the following day). Now there are 24-hr sweeps also - Ninja knows that you entered at 6am yesterday while chowing down a bowl of Fruit Loops, and here it is, 5am today and you're eating Apple Jacks watching ninja skip those sweeps because it hasn't been 24 hrs yet. So if you want to use ninja several times a day (like for "unlimited entry" sweeps) you can. And without the fear of getting disqualified.

Hope this helps!

Fish
donebythefish

Postby DesertDance » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:06 pm

I've found the average time for winning to be about average. Some you win FAST, some Slow, and some NEVER, so average, give it 5 months? My biggest wins have not come from NINJA. They were from one time entries. Ninja does daily's which is cool because it is tough to manually enter the daily's every day! Hitting the Ninja "Enter All Sweepstakes" button is not hard.

The biggest prize I won so far was in February, one month after I started the Ninja. I won this really cool designer baby set, sent it to my daughter, and she loved it (She could not have imagined the Diaper Bag, and all the stuff, and her friends are Jealous). Her baby arrived in March. Timely. That was worth $400-500. We are not sure. Other wins later have been small, but no complaints.

Well worth the cost of the subscription. No complaints whatsoever!

Do view the last submitted daily, prior to submitting, so you don't accidentally enter something you don't want. Then you will see the newest additions. You can always put the red X on anything you don't want.

Good luck!
DesertDance

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:45 pm

As a few people have said, it really depends.

It really depends on a number of factors such as when you enter, when the deadlines are, how many you enter, and so forth.

Generally speaking a good 'rule of thumb' it to wait at least 4-6 weeks before seeing *anything*. It doesn't mean you *will*, but if you 'do',
usually it takes at least this long. This also assumes that you enter on a 'regular' basis (and not just 'once' in a blue moon).

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby mrsgroom101 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Thank you for all your help. I have sooooo many questions so stay turned. :lol:
mrsgroom101

Return to Main Discussion Area