Instant Win Sweepstakes??

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Instant Win Sweepstakes??

Postby ammit33 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:20 am

I just heard of this software a few days ago, and I love it!! I have a few questions I hope you guys could answer?
1: Could you use this software for auto instant win sweeps?
2: When I use SN some sweeps wont go through. Is there a way I could just click on a sweeps and resend?
3: Is there a place where I could download/upload others exported sweeps? I know there are many more sweeps out there, and if people share there "Your Sweepstakes!" exported backups would make SN a stronger sweeps community. I would be happy to contribute when I can.
ammit33

Re: Instant Win Sweepstakes??

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:19 am

HI,

Thanks for your feedback.

1. Every sweepstakes is different and unique, so the answer would be 'it depends' for the instant wins. However, usually instant wins you want to 'watch' what message you get (i.e., did you 'instantly' win), so chances are those would be better suited to doing manually. (Technically, it would be programatically possible to do those and alert you when you do win an instant win, but programatically that is very challenging and at the moment don't have the resources for that. Might be able to in the future, just not now).

2. Looking into the sweepstakes that don't go through. If you could send me a list of specific ones you are talking about, I can look into those.

3. Good idea re: the download/upload sweepstakes. I have had something like that in mind for a while, and something like that is in the works.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area