sync

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

sync

Postby ivyacpay » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:38 pm

How do i sync this program to other computer?pls help.
ivyacpay

Re: sync

Postby wayneraltman » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:50 am

I do not think you have to sync it. Ninja downloads the sweeps the second you run it and picks up the new sweeps that were added. I have SSN on two computers for when I travel (50% of the time) and I have never missed a sweep!!! I might have misunderstood the question however...
wayneraltman

Postby ivyacpay » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 am

What i mean is i downloaded this software in my desktop, now i want to download this in my laptop, how do i do it? do i pay again to download on other computers/ laptop?
ivyacpay

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 am

Hi,

Thanks. It is ok if you have one additional copy for your own laptop/etc. However, if you are copying it to multiple computers, then you do need to purchase additional licenses (and the software does check this).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby ccasky » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:39 am

hi, i just bought a laptop and according to this post i can -for free- download ninja to my laptop. i just want to make sure i do it right! pls tell me all i have to do is go to ninja and download like i did with my desktop. will i need any license numbers or be asked to pay? thanks
ccasky

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 am

Thanks. You'll need to copy your license there, and then you can sync. Please note - you can be the only person using it (because if there are multiple uses/people using it, the software will detect that and disable it). But if you are the only person, then it is ok.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby ccasky » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:09 am

thanks for returning my ? but i do have my email and my husband has his on ninja ( i run both of them as long as i am doing it) is that illegal? i thot you could have others on it maybe im confused. why would u give us that option if we cant put others on the same ninja license. i really dont understand the license thing. but it is MY conputer only it is just me and my husband here. also HOW do i copy the license and what do i do with it? sorry i am very stupid when it comes to this kind of thing and computers. thanks
ccasky

Re: [FIXED!] sync

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Hi --

It is ok if you are entering it for yourself & a family member, etc. However, if other people were using the software, it would automatically disable itself (it is 'intelligent' enough to detect that, and the difference between just one person using it maybe on a couple different computers, etc).

To copy the license, you would cut & paste the license key into your laptop version, and then it would activate it there. However, if you started doing that on several different computers, then it would disable itself.
There are some tutorial videos here if that helps: http://www.sweepstakesninja.com/site/tutorials/

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area