Red Ninja Sweepstakes

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Red Ninja Sweepstakes

Postby jabeck022 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 pm

I have added sweepstakes multiple times to my "Your sweepstakes" section and often get them highlighted in red. the note on the software says "sweepstakes in red mean it is a duplicate with ninja sweepstakes" - but many times I can never find them in the Ninja sweepstakes so I'm a bit puzzled where they are. Does it mean they are in the Ninja Sweepstakes (either the quick automated ones OR the Big Sweeps database already? There is no "search" in the software for me to look for them but when I go off of the same name I don't find them. Example right now is "flip for Jake's Wakeboard Sweepstakes" offered by CMT.com

Any thoughts?
jabeck022

Re: Red Ninja Sweepstakes

Postby donebythefish » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 am

Chances are they will be in Ninja Sweeps tab. While a search function would be nice (and has been requested before) you'll just have to trust that the software detected the same URL that you entered as already existing. Also know that if you add it anyway ninja will still enter that sweeps (twice) unless you tell it not to.
donebythefish

Re: Red Ninja Sweepstakes

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:48 am

Hi,

Yes -- it means that they are already in the 'Ninja Sweepstakes' database, so you would probably not want to add them.

I've added perhaps some kind of 'duplicate matching' service to the to-do list... So perhaps in the future, you can click a button, then it will 'highlight' the pre-existing sweepstakes so you can 'see' the matches. (They do exist, but if you'd just like to verify, can see about that).

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area