General newbee questions

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

General newbee questions

Postby familysweeper » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Using Sweepstakes Ninja -

1. Where does Ninja get their sweepstakes info?
1a. how do you know if you are entering the same contest again and again?
2. Is there a "best" website to look for sweepstakes?
3. Does Ninja have a way to keep track of how many times you have entered a sweepstake?
4. My cant i retrieve Mr. Sweepy's info into Ninja?
5. Does a person need anything more than just Ninja to enter contest?
6. Is there a website or a way to see where to enter for your best odds to win a contest. ie: There are only 5000 entered and the contest ends in 5 days? < i know thats not realistic, but.....do sweepstakes offer info?
7. Lastly - is it fair to say the bigger the company size in profit, the bigger the sweepstakes?
8. Lastly, lastly...why do companies offer sweepstakes..
familysweeper

Re: General newbee questions

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi:

1. a) All over the place.
b) Sweepstakes ninja tells you. (It will highlight duplicate entries in red if you add them).
2. Yes, of course! Sweepstakes Ninja! :) Aside from that, every site has it's unique traits. Some of the more popular ones have been included (links to them) within the software.
3. Not at the moment.
4. Don't understand the question. Do you mean, visiting that website, can you include information in? Since we've specially processed certain sweepstakes, by default the only thing
you can do is fill in the form, etc.
5. Don't quite understand your question. You can do it by hand, but then you need to type everything.
6. Most websites do not have that information, and programatically it is really not feasible. (If you had access to Google's database, then you could probably guess).
7. No, not necessarily true. Some small companies have big sweepstakes because they want to raise their profile quickly.
8. Companies generally offer sweepstakes in order to raise their profile. They hope that when someone wins, they will tell friends, and that the money they make (increased sales/exposure/publicity/etc), will offset the cost of the sweepstakes. So bottom line -- if you want more sweepstakes -- then tell more friends :)

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby familysweeper » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:17 pm

1.thanks
1b. i get that it tells you in red but, if i go to another web site or even ninja, ive entered so many that it would be nice to know before i enter them all.
2. I agree so far with Ninja as long as it keeps supplying new sweepstakes info
3.thanks
4. When i use alt/website url in ninja, its shows the sweepstake rules, start date and end date on the far left. If i attempt to do that from "other" favorites inside ninja, i have to manualy do it. Is there a trick to do it?
5. Im saying, ninja seems like all i need to enter sweepstakes. What am i missing? Im pretty impressed
6. good idea
7. thanks
8. thanks.

New questions
1. is iy fair to say that with ninja, its a data base that organizes your entries. the more you enter and save, the better chances to win?
2. do most sweepstakes allow more than one per household?
3. If you were to win a contest and have 3 family members enter and the contest was 1 entry per household, would you lose the sweepstakes?
4. Where is Ninjasweepstakes located?

Im pretty fired up and look forward to making millions!! ok, maybe a $100 gift card to Best Buy!
familysweeper

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Hi!

Thanks, answering your new questions:

1. Yes, you could say that. And of course, it does save you time. Sweepstakes is also a numbers game, the more entries you have, the more likely you are to win. Since Sweepstakes Ninja helps you save time and help you organize everything, you are able to enter more if you wish, thus increasing your chances significantly.
2. Really depends on the sweepstakes. It's like asking are corvettes nicer than porches?
3. Really depends on the sponsor. Some sponsors will go straight to the letter, while others are more lenient.
4. Canada :)

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby familysweeper » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks....

1. I was using the 1 week trial version for one day and then paid the $27 for the first month. Is there a difference?

Familysweeper
familysweeper

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:25 pm

You mean between the evaluation and full versions?

Yes.

After 1 week, you would be limited to 25 Ninja Sweepstakes, 10 Your Sweepstakes, plus something else which I don't quite remember at the moment.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area