hello all =)

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

hello all =)

Postby xbabygurlxxx » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:45 am

im new here and purchased this GREAT software i also scavage the blogs etc for giveaways....its my new hobby since im a stay at home mom of 3 and the facebook monopoly game i was addicted to the past few months has become a bore! alotta of the contest i found have been photo ones and yea i have almost 500 fb friends but most have shown to be lazy and well a waste of space cuz they dont even say hi and act like clicking a like button to vote 4 me will kill them...so im going to do a mass deleting...in this venture i found a few groups on fb also that are for contest helpers yet they have been shown to be just as lazy which is shocking cuz u gotta request to be in these groups and accepted so whats the point if ur not gonna help huh... well with all this said i am seeking those who wish to friend me on fb as a contest helper with the request that you do the same for me! my fb is http://www.facebook.com/xbabygurlx33060 fell free to add me :D
xbabygurlxxx

Re: hello all =)

Postby donebythefish » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:30 am

Hi xbabygurlxxx and welcome to the ninja forum!

I can understand your frustration at getting folks to cast their votes for whatever contest you need votes for. Been there, done that. But as an experienced sweeper please let me share a thought or two about it...

The first time somebody asked me to vote for them I tried. I followed the link but there was no vote button. I searched around, went back and forth, the person who needed the vote tried to help me and after about 15 mins we figured out that I had to Like the sponsor first and then I could vote. At that point I was already soured on the whole voting thing. If I can't vote for you in one click then don't expect me to get around to it anytime soon. It's just polite to give people clear, concise directions if you want them to return the favor in kind.

Also keep in mind that many times people won't vote for you because they may be entered in the same contest and need votes as well. So you'd just be trading votes and in essence cancelling each other's out.

And lastly realize that there are thousands and thousands of people out there trolling for votes (sweepers, not politicians, LOL). They all say they'll return the favor, blah blah blah.... and then you never hear from then again until they need another vote. I have a "close" group of friends that I can rely on for votes when I need them and they KNOW the favor gets returned. I get vote requests daily and usually ignore them all because of the time it would take - and that time is better spent doing my own sweeps and not forcing people to jump through hoops and subscribe to newsletters and Like sponsors that they have no interest in, just to vote for someone else to win the prize.

Please know that I'm just stating my observations and not trying to bring you down or discourage you. But the more you learn and understand about sweeping, the better sweeper you'll become :D

Anyways, welcome again and good luck in your sweeps!

Fish
donebythefish

Postby xbabygurlxxx » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:48 am

yea i notice the having to like the sponsor 1st and ya may be a pain but still only 2 extra clicks... i did manage to stumble accross a couple groups on fb for helps but none seem to be helping there either lol i went as far as to take back a like vote from some1 who lied and said they voted but didnt after i voted for there kids in a different contest and to my knowledge shes not entered in the one i was asking for votes for...
yea im realizing i prolly should just say the hell with the ones i need help on cuz well no1 cares unless it them needing sumthing just alot of then photo ones i found have such nice prizes lol :|
xbabygurlxxx

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:47 am

Hi,

Thanks -- I'd say it's maybe because there are a lot of "Like me on Facebook!" Sweepstakes... the first 5-10 sweepstakes like that, people are ok with 'liking' you, etc... But after a while, when they start doing 200-300 per day, and probably *get* that many requests, it is too much to handle so they just ignore them...

As for "vote" exchanges, that takes a bit of work to become good at... There are some people that are very organized, so it is easy for them to get 1000-2000 votes 'overnight'...

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby xbabygurlxxx » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:37 am

oh i stumbled upon like 5 like/voter exchange pages lastnight and it was confusing at first when i saw all this crap about exchanging 100 votes to find out that meant 100 account which im not that crazy mad to do but i have access to 5 accounts and am now working with many to exchange :D well i only have 4 contest going and never asked my friendto help me be4 yet this is the first time and they have all given me the cold shoulder i could under stand giving me the cold shoulder if i harassed them day in n day out but this is my 1st time...
xbabygurlxxx

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:24 am

Personally, for the vote exchange, I feel you'll probably be doing a lot of work for very little return, simply because some people are very highly organized in terms of getting votes.
SweepstakesNinja

Postby willie119 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:37 pm

My Name Is Willie. I love Sweepstakes just like everybody else does. I am excited about being with Sweeps Ninja. I just may win something very nice. I am sick and tired of every time I check my email, I have a email from PCH telling me that somebody here in North Little Rock with the initials WH is a going to win a hundred dollars or more. It never happens. Yes I have watched out for the van full of people to pull up in front of my house, and that man with the white hair knock on my door with Ballons in hand, and flowers and a wine bottle, plus a check for thousands, or millions of dollars, and this is after I receive such emails. I never get a dime. I even Google it to see how many people in Arkansas, have ever won millions or thousands from PCH. There was not any. People do win in California, Texas, Arizona, and other LARGE States. This is very hurtful. To get these emails, and you know within your heart, that you are not going to win anything. So this is why I am glad to have found this sweepstakes Medium.
willie119

Postby willie119 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:44 pm

My name is Willie119: It is extremely hard waiting for one day somebody will call and tell you that you have won something fantastic. You and I probably will not believe it at first. Once it arrives, you and I probably would jump ten feet in the air. I am excited about being with Ninja Sweeps, where the possibilities are here to win the prize of your dream. This is the reason I am not giving up, on entering all the Sweeps that I can enter through this Medium. I am on Social Security, and I deserve something nice, and I believe one day my name will come up as a winner, thanks to Ninja Sweeps.
willie119

Return to Main Discussion Area