"Ninja" vs "your sweepstakes"

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

"Ninja" vs "your sweepstakes"

Postby familysweeper » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Im certain im not the first one to ask this question(s)

1. Who enters and chooses the Ninja sweepstakes??
2. Is it fair to say that everyone that has signed up for the premium subscription has the same amount of ninja entries?
3. Is Ninja selectivley choosing which entries to add?
4. Lets say Ninja enters 5 entries one day and i go into my "your sweepstakes" and enter the same 5, is there a way detect what Ninja entries have been made before i duplicate my efforts?
5. Does Ninja profit from the companies that they enter in Ninja sweeps? If yes, its all good, just need to know.
6. And the dumbest but more obvious question is, why doesnt Ninja add every stinking sweeps thats out there!!! is it resources available?
7. how many employees does Ninja have?
8. How do i correct sfna in the "sent" column

any information is truley apprecieated

Greg aka familysweeper
familysweeper

Re: "Ninja" vs "your sweepstakes"

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 pm

1. I choose the Ninja sweepstakes as I find them. Periodically, people do send me an e-mail with sweepstakes they would like to see included, and sometimes, depending on the sweepstakes, they are.
2. New subscriptions get the same amount as other new subscriptions.
3. Don't quite understand your question here.
4. The software should be highlighting duplicates in red before you enter them. However, it does allow you to override it in the 'Your Sweepstakes' section, figuring you must have a good reason if you still want to enter even if it is a duplicate. (This was allowed simply because some sweepstakes do allow for say 3 times per day. But you should note, if you exceed that, then you do risk getting an entry disqualified, so it is important to read the companies rules with respect to this.).
5. Not that I really see how this matters, but the sweepstakes that have been added have been added simply because they look good, fun, and interesting. (In otherwords, no one has paid to be included). There is an option for a sponsor to "pay" to get additional exposure, but as of yet no one has yet done that. And, also, if they were/did, it would be pre-screened first to make sure it was actually a 'good' sweepstakes. (I.e., it would be beneficial & fun to sweepstakers). If it wasn't, and they had already paid, they would be refunded.
6. Time & money. Yes, it is resource intensive to add new sweepstakes.
7. Private.
8. Interesting point -- I will need to look into that. (I thought I had those auto-deleted, but might have forgotten to do that).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby bleedinghrt » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Just wanted to give Johnathan props.. That was all answered in a VERY professional way... Koodoz to u my friend...
bleedinghrt

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Thanks! :)

Cheers,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby faulkinpunch » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Interesting post. kudos
faulkinpunch

Return to Main Discussion Area