New Sweepstakes Being Added from SN?

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

New Sweepstakes Being Added from SN?

Postby bleedinghrt » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Yesterday when SN was opened up on my pc it loaded 311 sweeps... Today when SN is opened it STILL loaded 311 sweeps for entry. I thought your MAIN MISSION STATEMENT is that you will load HUNDREDS of new sweeps daily. If so then why is the number still at 311? Where are the new sweepstakes that came out today for entry? This is making me and others hesitant on upgrading if this is the service that is offered. The service of getting people to upgrade with a pitch of 100's of sweeps added daily for entry and in fact, nothing new has been added for entry. Please advise :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
bleedinghrt

Re: New Sweepstakes Being Added from SN?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 am

Hi,

Thanks, answering your question:

1. Sweepstakes are constantly updated. It doesn't mean you get 300 "brand new" sweepstakes every day, it means "as" old ones expire, you get new ones.
So for example, let's say the software had 300 sweepstakes, and they all expired today. So then tommorow you would have "0" sweepstakes. But instead, the software finds/adds "new" sweepstakes, let's say another 300, so as the 'old' ones expire, you have a 'brand new' set of 300.

That is how it works, and as a matter of fact, over the last few days that has been what has happened.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby bleedinghrt » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Thank Johnathan.

But I'm wondering if it's done a DAILY BASIS? You said below "Over the last few days this has happened"???? So are new ones uploaded & entered every day OR every-so-often? :oops:
bleedinghrt

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:57 pm

bleedinghrt wrote:Thank Johnathan.

But I'm wondering if it's done a DAILY BASIS? You said below "Over the last few days this has happened"???? So are new ones uploaded & entered every day OR every-so-often? :oops:

It really depends.

I try to make sure it is every day. Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not. Sometimes it gets updated twice in a day, it really depends. I usually answer a lot of e-mails too, so it depends whether I am answering e-mails, or I have time to add new sweepstakes.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby sarepta » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Johnathan,
sarepta

Postby sarepta » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Johnathan, Very new here! looks like a good program. Are the number of SN sweepstakes limited to around 300 or does it go up and down during the year? Just curious before I decide to purchase. Thanks!
sarepta

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:27 am

Thanks, yes, it does go up & down during the year. I usually add new sweepstakes every few days, and sometimes once a week.

As well, 'old' sweepstakes are constantly 'expiring', and new ones are 'constantly' being added. In the last year, I there have been about 6,000+ 'unique' Ninja sweepstakes added.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area