A couple of Questions

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

A couple of Questions

Postby sugar22 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi,

Right now, I'm using the free version for a week. When I become a paying member, are there more sweepstakes to enter? What I mean is, right now with the free version, I'm seeing about 350 sweepstakes. Do you get more sweepstakes when you become a paying member?

I also noticed that on the Simplyglutenfree.com sweepstakes, it shows there was a error processing these sweeps. There are quit a few, and they all show an error. I would really like to enter those sweeps, but I'm not sure what to do.

Lastly, if I try to enter the sweepstakes again by mistake, will the software keep me from entering the sweeps I already entered for the day? For example, I entered the sweepstakes for today, but several of them didn't get entered, such as the Simplygluten sweepstakes...if I try to enter again, will the software stop me from entering those I've already entered, and enter me in any that may work now.

Thanks!
sugar22

Re: A couple of Questions

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Hi,

1. You get bonus sweepstakes as a full member.
2. I will look into the Simply Gluten Free. They constantly change, so it is a matter of updating those.
3. The software will let you try entering ones that didn't get entered the first time. But as soon as you enter successfully, it will then let you know to wait until the next day before re-entering.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: A couple of Questions

Postby sugar22 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Thanks for the prompt response, Johnathan. I'll be signing up for the paid version within the next couple of days.
sugar22

Return to Main Discussion Area