Just a simple Video will help

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Just a simple Video will help

Postby mrsgroom101 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi there, Just to let you know that each time you put a video up it explain very nicely what you trying to tell us. YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE VIDEOS. That would advoid a lot of questions people have ( like me) If you think like someone who knows nothing or find someone who knows nothing and walk them threw the program and see what problems they run into. Its not a matter of not knowing the computer, got that, its the way you explain HOW TO's . confusing . DO A VIDEO. ;)
mrsgroom101

Re: Just a simple Video will help

Postby bleedinghrt » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:58 pm

I totally agree.... MORE VIDEOS PLZ....
bleedinghrt

Re: Just a simple Video will help

Postby donebythefish » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:00 am

My website has quite a few videos about sweeping and I've been making more over the last few days - in fact, I'll be making one about using ninja today. I'll post the link here when it's ready.

If anyone wants to see an example of our newsletter(s) without subscribing yet, you can view the one that we sent out yesterday to almost 200 subscribers at this address: http://www.sweepingfriends.com/videonews.html

Once you subscribe to our newsletter it will allow you to visit our Campus where you can view more.

Hope this helps!

Fish
donebythefish

Return to Main Discussion Area