Ninja Masters - looking for Part 2?

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Ninja Masters - looking for Part 2?

Postby donebythefish » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:21 pm

http://sweepingfriends.mindflash.com/PublicCoursePage.aspx?CourseId=36952614

Follow that link if you liked the video of Ninja Part 1.... this is actually a "test" course in sweeping and includes Part 2 of the Ninja tutorial as well as a few other goodies. You should be able to enter without any restrictions. If you run in to any issues please let me know here in forum or from my website. Note that some of the videos are available in HD - look for the button - it helps with being able to read some screen recordings.

Part 3 coming soon to a theater new you! ;)

Enjoy!

Fish
donebythefish

Re: Ninja Masters - looking for Part 2?

Postby ny2ks2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:16 pm

I am getting "Create an account to access your course. Account inactive. Please contact the trainer for more information." error message when trying to access your video.
ny2ks2

Postby donebythefish » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:15 am

When you follow that url (or click the banner on top right of www.sweepingfriends.com _ You should land on a "splash" page that has a button to Start Course. When you click that, it brings you to a Login screen where you need to register using the text link at bottom that says "New user? Register here" (free and no spam - it's just a way to keep track of who took the course, how far they went and issuing a Certificate upon completion.

Let me know if you still have problems with it. I'll be working on more this week but have had some health problems and a hospital stay that set me behind a bit. Hang tight :)

Fish
donebythefish

Postby ny2ks2 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:24 am

The login screen will not allow me to fill in any of the fields. I have tried three different browsers. I can fill in the fields in the "Already have an Account" screen, but of course I do not already have an account.

No rush on this, I sure hope you are feeling better!
ny2ks2

Postby donebythefish » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:57 am

Not sure where you are (url)... I don't see any "Already Have An Account" screen. Can you copy/paste the url to this thread please or even better if you can send a screenshot (entire screen that also shows the url). Others have taken the course without any problems.

Fish
donebythefish

Postby donebythefish » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:05 am

I think I found your problem. Try

http://sweepingfriends.mindflash.com/PublicCoursePage.aspx?CourseId=36952614

again please. :)
donebythefish

Return to Main Discussion Area