Software

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Software

Postby lsbritt7 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:46 pm

I went to enter sweeps and allI got was resubmitt can you tell me why this is going on with my program. So did I get the sweep entered or not what is the deal here. I havent had only a few problems so far but I got to enter everyday or what is the use in paying for this software.. Please explain !!! I have several issues with not entering the last 7 or so help!
lsbritt7

Re: Software

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi!

Thanks -- the software protects you from entering 'too much'. If you entered 'too much' then it is possible that you wouldn't win anything. Some sweepstakes can be entered every day, while others require you to wait 1-week or 1-month before entering again.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: Software

Postby lsbritt7 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:56 am

The software seems to do well today. Although I must admit I was not in front of the machine when Iwas entering so I dont have an exact recall of what transpired but today it goes wellI. I thank you for your quick response, I love to enter sweep and I am thankfull for the robo forms help. I found two sweeps that were from Womens Day, United Health and Energiser the bunny after reading you have to use a smart phone with a app from Microsoft to read the tag. I found that the prize is a cash.
lsbritt7

Return to Main Discussion Area