I'm lost on My Submmissions

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

I'm lost on My Submmissions

Postby donebythefish » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:05 am

I use a few sweeps websites that list sweeps by category - for example, if I navigate to a "Daily Sweeps" category on one of my regularly visited sites, it displays all the new sweeps that are daily entry. My question is how do I load the entire (or selected) sweeps on that page into sweepsninja with the click of a single button? Or do I need to navigate to each individual sweep contest and add it to sweepsninja and then use ninja to fill the form, etc...? I'm kind of confused.

I have a single-user license, if that makes any difference. Thanks!
donebythefish

Re: I'm lost on My Submmissions

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:09 am

Hi --

Thanks. The 'Ninja' Sweepstakes are specially processed submissions. The 'MySubmissions' are sweepstakes that you manually visit yourself.
So they are two separate parts of the program. Let me know if that helps,

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby donebythefish » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:22 pm

OK...I thought watching the video tutorials would help but I'm still lost....

After watching the tutorial(s), I navigated to http://www.frontgate.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=8137&fromBook=luxurycruise0111 which is luxury cruise daily sweeps. I did this by pasting that URL into the box at the bottom of sweepstakesninja while in the "Sweepstakes Finder" window and pressing the "GO" button. The sweeps page appeared in that window all fine and good, so I held down my ALT button (and the checkbox on top appeared checked) and also pressed the "Sweepstakes Form Filler" tab at the same time.

Nothing happened - just a white window where I thought the form would appear, pre-filled for me. Pressing the "Sweepstakes Finder" tab again and the sweepstakes page re-appears.

What am I doing wrong?
donebythefish

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:26 pm

donebythefish wrote:OK...I thought watching the video tutorials would help but I'm still lost....

After watching the tutorial(s), I navigated to http://www.frontgate.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=8137&fromBook=luxurycruise0111 which is luxury cruise daily sweeps. I did this by pasting that URL into the box at the bottom of sweepstakesninja while in the "Sweepstakes Finder" window and pressing the "GO" button. The sweeps page appeared in that window all fine and good, so I held down my ALT button (and the checkbox on top appeared checked) and also pressed the "Sweepstakes Form Filler" tab at the same time.

Nothing happened - just a white window where I thought the form would appear, pre-filled for me. Pressing the "Sweepstakes Finder" tab again and the sweepstakes page re-appears.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

Ok, I may need to change the terminology. If you have a 'specific' sweepstakes, you need to be in the form "filler" window (not finder).
The "finder" is for 'directories' of sweepstakes. When you cut & paste that in the 'filler' window -- it will automatically fill it for you.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby donebythefish » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Now THAT worked, LOL!!! Thanks SO much for the explanation (and the really quick reply to my post here!) and it is working for the specific lists as you just explained and for specific url's if I'm in the right field. I guess I was making it harder than I needed to or reading too much into a simple solution - I have been enlightened! Now I just have to get them all tweaked and saved - shouldn't take more than a day (I'm not a sweeps-addict, really!!) :-)

I too am interested in an affiliate program - I saw an associated post and am wondering if this is still possible/available yet and the details of it all.

Thanks Johnathan!
donebythefish

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:04 pm

donebythefish wrote:Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Now THAT worked, LOL!!! Thanks SO much for the explanation (and the really quick reply to my post here!) and it is working for the specific lists as you just explained and for specific url's if I'm in the right field. I guess I was making it harder than I needed to or reading too much into a simple solution - I have been enlightened! Now I just have to get them all tweaked and saved - shouldn't take more than a day (I'm not a sweeps-addict, really!!) :-)

I too am interested in an affiliate program - I saw an associated post and am wondering if this is still possible/available yet and the details of it all.

Thanks Johnathan!

Yes, please see here for details on getting set up as an affiliate:
http://www.sweepstakesninja.com/site/affiliates/

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area