Sweepstakes Ninja and Roboform

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Sweepstakes Ninja and Roboform

Postby Attea2d » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:50 am

I have Roboform as well as Sweepstakes Ninja. When I am entering sweepstakes through Sweepstakes Ninja for those sweepstakes that Ninja cannot fill automatically I prefer to use Roboform as I find it generally does a better job of filling out forms correctly. However, sometimes Roboform toolbar comes up and sometimes it doesn't when I right click in the Sweepstakes Form Filler in Ninja. How can I get access to Roboform within Ninja consistently? Once I get it up it stays up but some days it won't come up at all and others it comes up right away. I'm not sure if this is a Roboform or a Ninja issue so I am addressing my question to both places in hopes that someone has an answer.
Attea2d

Re: Sweepstakes Ninja and Roboform

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:41 am

Hmm........

Let me think about adding Roboform support. There have been a few requests, so maybe I will. When you are getting it showing up, it is a fluke (due to how some sweepstakes sites design their sweepstakes pages). Normally it would not show up. (That is not by 'design', it is just that certain/particular sweepstakes sites are designed in such a way to permit roboform to show up)... but I've added this to the to-do list.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area