New To The Ways Of The Ninja Please Help

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

New To The Ways Of The Ninja Please Help

Postby shadspotlight » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Hi gang just a few questions about this software. I just bought my first month and completed my profile, I am no stranger to sweeps; however, as mentioned brand new to the ways of the Ninja. And yes I have watched 5 youtube videos and still have the same questions. Please help.

1) When the program opens and I click "Enter All Sweepstakes" does it truly save that I have entered them? I setup my profile, clicked the button, then restarted my computer and only 4 of the 300 something showed that they were done. So I clicked "Enter all sweepstakes" again and received the same conformations (email notices) as I did the first time. Do I need to save them or how does this work. Obviously I don't want to get disqualified for entering too many times per day.

2) The "Your Sweepstakes" Tab.... Uhhh boy I'm not really seeing an advantage to this yet. I use Roboform and always do Sweepstakes Advantage. So in the time it is taking me to hit "Alt" and then click the link I could have already been done with the entry by now on my own. Am I missing something here? It would be amazing if it would just import the sweeps from a certain list and I could save them and then then could enter them at a specific time everyday.

As of right now the only advantage I can see are the initial sweepstakes that are preloaded when the program starts. Then again I am not seeing where it is saving my information. From what I gather I could have saved my $27 and did the trail to discover what this is really about. Truly I am open minded if I am missing something please tell me. The Youtube videos are totally generic and haven't helped me at all. Can someone just brake this down for me? I am not trying to sound pessimistic it's just at the moment I can't justify spending the $27 for something I could have done on my own at about the same pace (minus the initial sweeps that appear at start-up.

Thanks for your time. Please just let me know, I must be missing something otherwise this program wouldn't be this successful.
shadspotlight

Re: New To The Ways Of The Ninja Please Help

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:39 am

Hi,

Thanks for your message, and pleased to have you as a member!

Answering your questions:

1. I'm a bit confused -- you are saying the software was 'hanging' on sweepstakes #4 out of 300? If it doesn't say "success!" for all 300+, then that is correct, only 4 were entered. Please send me a screenshot (take-a-screenshot.org). And let me know which sweepstakes it is hanging on.

2. Advantage is the 'big sweepstakes' database, which are 'pre-filled', 'pre-screened' sweepstakes. (I.e., they have all been prescreened to help ensure they are 'legitimate' sweepstakes, as well, the form filler should work with auto-filling them). Since the 'technlogy' for form filling is always changing (and there are literally '1000's' of different types of forms), this is why the prescreening takes place. There are some sites roboform can't fill, but sweepstakes ninja does, and vice versa (at the moment, that is :P. Currently working on that).

But you also can add your own sweepstakes, and the software in many cases can process that too.

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: New To The Ways Of The Ninja Please Help

Postby Attea2d » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:24 pm

The advantage that I see is that although you initially have to take the time to add the form to your sweepstakes, the forms that Ninja can fill out correctly can then be entered automatically. An example would be the Hearst Magazine sweeps. I can let them run while I am doing other things. I have about 200 added and I set them to run in the morning while I read my newspaper and drink my tea. It does save time over the long run that way. It does not save time if you are trying to open them and enter through Ninja as many times, especially if they are not one form entries, some pages will not open from within Ninja but I can go directly to a browser, IE, Chrome or Firefox and enter them with no problem. I usually go through the new sweepstakes on Online Sweepstakes and set up those that can be done automatically in Ninja. Then I do the rest of the entries that I can't do automatically in Ninja out side of Ninja using Roboform since you can't consistently use Roboform in Ninja and it provides no time savings to do them in Ninja.
Attea2d

Return to Main Discussion Area