A Ninja reinstall

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

A Ninja reinstall

Postby kacor7 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:25 am

Hi,
I was using my laptop to run the Ninja software- and I had added sweepstakes under the custom part as well

I need to buy a new laptop- I know that I can install the Ninja software onto anything new using the ID and all that BUT does that just work for the Ninja sweepstakes or can my customized ones be added as well? (so I don't have to go through and all them all over again one by one) Also, where can I easily find that registration key/product ID number from when I first signed on? (looking for a *My Account* section on the website) Thank you

Kathryn
kacor7

Re: a Ninja reinstall

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi Kathryn,

a) Send me an e-mail if you still can't find the license (it should auto-install, but if not, let me know).
b) You need to 'sync' the two computers. I've added a tutorial here: http://www.sweepstakesninjaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=533

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Re: A Ninja reinstall

Postby ccasky » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:25 am

Hi me AGAIN!!! i also am trying -like 6 times to copy ninja program to my new laptop even with a usb it doesnt work. also i saw your post above and can not get into the tutorial or the site that u have listed it comes up not there or something like that. please help i've been trying for a week now thanks
ccasky

Return to Main Discussion Area