more sweeps than listed

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

more sweeps than listed

Postby ccasky » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 pm

hi me again- this time with a different ? -- as u know i am wondering how to get ninja site -program to my new laptop from my old desktop- now i was looking at y our original site ninja.com went into the sweeps link and there is listed -it has to be a THOUSAND sweeps that u list there that are not on the ninja sweeps that we use! i quess i dont understand. ie: listed on website not on ninja we use: ABC Family 25 days of Christmas states monthly site states it is daily, 2012 Winter X gamesw, CMT.com-Taylor Swift, alot of womans day sweeps, Folgers WAkin up, ION televison, Aleve.com i could go on and on of the ones u list there but are not on our ninja list - i'm not talkking about the YOUR sweeps we can if we want to. please ADVISE
ccasky

Re: more sweeps than listed

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Thanks. That list contained everything since the start of Ninja... However, good idea -- I have gone ahead and updated that list, so now it only shows the 'current' sweepstakes...

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area