Prize Values

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Prize Values

Postby needmore » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:51 pm

I am somewhat new to Ninja Sweeps but I have noticed many of the prizes are very cheap. Is there a reson for this ??
needmore

Re: Prize Values

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Prize values vary usually between $25-$5000.

Many sponsors offer less expensive prizes (i.e., $25-$50, or around $100), because people like winning those. Finding 300 $5,000+ prizes is a bit more challenging.

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby banti » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:07 pm

I notice that the higher prizes have sophisticated entry forms with captcha, passwords, so that is probably why Ninja cannot get them into the software. I hate those captchas because they are hard to read, sometimes re-entering 3 or 4 times to get them right. At least we can be happy we can enter so many of the sweeps and have more time to spend on the more sophisticated entries.
Cheers!
banti

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 am

Hi,

Thanks! Yes -- banti is correct. There are some big prizes in the 'Ninja' sweepstakes, but there are also many forms with captchas too. However, we are working on a system for the future that will handle capchas as well.

At the moment -- some of those higher prizes can be found in the "Your Sweepstakes" section. Everything will be filled out for you (including rules/expiry dates/prize value/prizes/etc)... All you have to do is find what you want to enter, click on it, then enter the captcha!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area