Ninja Sweeps status and affiliate info?

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Ninja Sweeps status and affiliate info?

Postby donebythefish » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm wondering if there is a way to keep track of how many folks have visited the Ninja Sweeps contest link that we are promoting in our various venues (social media, chat, emails, etc)? I'd love to see how it's going for me (as well as others).

Also, when I click on my website's affiliate link, it goes to the affiliate referrer ID but then redirects to main sweepstakesninja website - how do I know/track my affiliate link activity?

Thanks Johnathan, keep up the GREAT work!
donebythefish

Re: Ninja Sweeps status and affiliate info?

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:47 am

Hi!

Thanks. Actually -- did you notice the stats in the lower left hand corner? It shows how many entries you have so far. Anyways, I've made it more visible. Next version will be a bit more obvious.

As for the affiliate link, at the moment I do have internal statistics (not publicly available) that do show how many clicks have been generated. One thing (I just noticed, received your e-mail at the same time as typing this) -- for me to be able to track it, you'd need to use the 'username_supersweepstakes' link. When it is directly to iPortis, I am not able to track that (so subsequently at the moment it is showing 0 hits). I do not believe they have any kind of tracking mechanism, which is part of the reason I have this set up at the moment.

I do expect to have additional affiliate tools (such as stats publicly available for specific affiliates) in the near future.

Thanks!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby donebythefish » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Thanks Johnathan - I just got your email reply as well. I'm still wondering how I missed the ninja contest stats at the bottom of that huge window in big print when I log on (DOH!) - must be time for thicker glasses!

The affiliate link is not a big deal in terms of viewing my stats now, but as I explained in my email once I'm (near) done with setting up the website we discussed and marketing it and such, I will certainly want to track that info, as I'm sure will your other affiliates.

Regarding the other items you queried me on in the email, I'll be responding as soon as I'm done surfing around the forums here in a bit - thanks again!
donebythefish

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Thanks. I am just catching up on e-mail, etc, will send out a reply shortly.

Cheers!

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area