wont enter correctly!!!!!!!

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

wont enter correctly!!!!!!!

Postby ccasky » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:44 pm

i think i have been entering all MY SWEPSTAKES wrong all this time. when i clicked on the sweep in the left hand side and it shows up the web site on the right side, usually the information is incorrect. i find when the computer is suppose to enter all the info it usually skipps the state where you hace to use the drown down arrow. it id blank or the wrong state. so i went back through al of MY sweepstakes and almost everyone was wrone!!so i expedrimentted. i erased all of the wrong info that was in there and fit analyze b utton, all was good except again no state due to the drop down button. so i hit edit-used the drop down and inserted my state, then i hit save sweepstake and it went back to the window where i had to input it all in manually. Again on the site of long john sivers it is inserting another personpersons info automatically so i have to go back and do it manually as the computer ewill keep putting the other petrsons info in.

am i understanding right per the video and the written instructions thast when i click on the website i want in my sweeps the computer SHOULD auto matically enter all my info ?????90% of the time the computer misses 1 or 2 spaces it gets wrong, usually the address, and state, so then i have to go back and correct. im not sure the computer gets it right when i hit auto submit!

Again when i go to check if the web site is filled out correctly, if it is missing a space does the computer put it in automatically when it submits it??? i am very confused PLEASE HELP
ccasky

Return to Main Discussion Area