Leites Culinaria

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

Leites Culinaria

Postby MissEcho » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 pm

I am having trouble adding Leites Culinaria sweeps to my custom sweeps; The form seems to insist on filling in the comments section with name and email, then errors when a comment is not entered. I've tried adding the sweep, removing the info in the comments section, then saving the form. To no avail; the info returns.

Help, there must be a way to add these successfully to auto-enter, especially since our sweeps-ninja can do it.
MissEcho

Re: Leites Culinaria

Postby DesertDance » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 am

Well, why would you want to add them, when you are already entered? Sometimes if you enter more than the required time, they ban you forever.
DesertDance

Postby MissEcho » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:18 pm

DesertDance, Ninja enters the sweeps once; most Leites Culinaria sweeps are two or three entries per day, so I'm trying to add them to my submissions
MissEcho

Postby donebythefish » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:50 am

In case of Leites Culinaria kitchaide mixer contest the sweeps is 3x-day entry... I only entered once because I prefer to buy my cookie dough in a tube and eat it raw, but I see MissEcho's point, LOL!!!

:)
donebythefish

Postby DesertDance » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:36 am

Thanks for letting me know you can enter more than once. SHE Knows contests are unlimited, for the most part. I've played Full Tilt online poker before, and while waiting my turn, I've entered over and over. Still didn't win. HOWEVER, the one time per day the Ninja entered me, I won! I'm thinking it just has to be your lucky day!!
DesertDance

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Well, let me see. I've put on 'multiple' entries on the 'to-do' list (i.e., leites).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Return to Main Discussion Area