questions

Discuss anything you feel like talking about related to the software, sweeping, etc.

questions

Postby 77marie » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 pm

I am really intrigued by sweepstakes ninja but I am not totally sure I want to make the leap and buy a whole year. Would you be willing to offer a 3 month subscription at a discounted price so that I can give it a longer trial period. Also it states there is limited membership, I was wondering what that number might be. Also do I understand correctly that SN was created and run by an individual? If so I am curious how long you have been running this as a business and how we can be assured that you won't decide to give up on all of it if you become disinterested.

I apologize for the questions but this seems very exciting and I don't want to rush into something. Thanks!!
77marie

Re: questions

Postby donebythefish » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi 77marie

Is it worth it? Gee, would you rather enter all your sweeps with the click of a button or sit behind your monitor all day doing them manually? I've been sweeping for a few years and can tell you this is probably the best piece of software for folks like us! The developer's name is Jonathan (you'll see him here on the forum) and he has been the BEST at communicating with the "masses" and even personally - you won't find better service or support anywhere!

He just had a facebook sweeps for a subscription - personally I think the trial period now should be enough to convince you not just of the software capabilities but also the sense that what you might choose to pay for will be worth it. And no, I'm not his relative or anything, LOL :)

I do want to personally welcome you to the forums here, wish you Great Luck in your sweeps and hope you support Jonathan in his efforts to make Ninja even better than it already is!
donebythefish

Postby 77marie » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Thank you for the response Fish! I am new to sweeping as a whole. I started in December and continue to learn something new everyday. May I ask how long you have been using SN and did you get a full year? I am honestly trying to get better at entering and this seems as though it may be the answer but I can be very impulsive in life so I want to make sure I fully understand everything. = )
77marie

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:12 pm

First of all,

Hi Fish, thanks for the kind comments :)

And 77marie, answering your questions:

1. Re: a discount, out of fairness to other members, I would not be able to offer a discounted/prorated rate for three months. However, what I do have is this -- if you would like to go ahead and order the monthly subscription, if you decide within the first month that you would like to upgrade to the 'full' version, you can do that by only paying the difference. However, if it is after 30 days, then you would need to pay the regular price for it.

2. This software has actually been in development for about 2 years, and the Sweepstakes Ninja specifically has been live since about December 2010. (So about four months so far). As this grows, there will be other people to take care of other items to help make sure you get good support. The software itself, however, is standalone so even if there was no one updating/adding new sweepstakes, you'd still get a lot of benefit because of the Sweepstakes Ninja 'Your Submissions' section/form filler.

And I think/hope that helps answer your questions!

Cheers,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby 77marie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:54 pm

thank you for taking the time to reply. I think I am going to go ahead and subscribe as soon as I can afford it. Will I be able to have it on both computers?
77marie

Postby SweepstakesNinja » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 pm

77marie wrote:thank you for taking the time to reply. I think I am going to go ahead and subscribe as soon as I can afford it. Will I be able to have it on both computers?

Hi,

Providing you are the only one using it, you are allowed to have a 2nd copy on a 'backup' computer (i.e., laptop/home computer, etc).

Thanks,

Johnathan
SweepstakesNinja

Postby 77marie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:02 pm

okay I understand. I installed it on my husband's laptop since mine was in for service. I am replacing mine soon so it would make sense to purchase after I buy the new one.
77marie

Postby pbrint » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:45 pm

I have been sweeping for quite a few years. If you want to see how well something is working, you have to give it about a year. Sweepstakes take a while to have a closing date and then it takes longer for them to notify you have won. Some people that enter other ways will test a new thing by changing their name a little. Like my name is Pam or Pamela. I could enter all sweeps with Ninja as Pamela and all sweeps I do on my own or elsewhere as Pam. Therefore if I have a win with the name Pamela, I know it was from Ninja. Patience and persistance is what wins sweeps. The fact that we are entering many contests up our chances and if you wait, I think you will see results. Good Luck. This is a fun hobby.
pbrint

Postby 77marie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Pam or Pamela :D

I think you make a very good point that a year is a good amount of time to see results when sweeping. I absolutely love the idea of somehow entering in a way that I would know for sure it was a ninja submission. My name is Ellen though and I have never gone by El. SN has afforded me the option of entering in my husbands name too. His name is Allan so a great idea would be to enter him under Al.

Thank you so much for the input!!
77marie

Postby pbrint » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 am

Other people use a middle name or initial, but a husband is also a great idea. Good luck!
pbrint

Next

Return to Main Discussion Area